• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What do you guys want in Devil may Cry 6

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
im attached to this fan art of Yozora from KH.

i find it funny if Dante has a son that takes himself too seriously.

Last edited:

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I think it's now or never to fully introduce the concept of angels into the original DMC continuity.

The fact of the matter is that the world has (or at least should have) effectively ended after the Qliphort tree incident. Therefore, you could easily set it up to where the angels have decided that humanity has failed in their stewardship of the Earth and the world needs resetting through divine power (something akin to the Conception in SMT3). Nero and company naturally fight back against the angels as they don't want to be destroyed but also believe humanity deserves a second chance to rebuild society.

It would make an interesting change of pace from demons being unleashed into the human world for the umpteenth time. Also makes an ironic situation whereby Nero and Trish using demonic power to protect humans instead of it being traditionally presented as being evil.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I think it's now or never to fully introduce the concept of angels into the original DMC continuity.

The fact of the matter is that the world has (or at least should have) effectively ended after the Qliphort tree incident. Therefore, you could easily set it up to where the angels have decided that humanity has failed in their stewardship of the Earth and the world needs resetting through divine power (something akin to the Conception in SMT3). Nero and company naturally fight back against the angels as they don't want to be destroyed but also believe humanity deserves a second chance to rebuild society.

It would make an interesting change of pace from demons being unleashed into the human world for the umpteenth time. Also makes an ironic situation whereby Nero and Trish using demonic power to protect humans instead of it being traditionally presented as being evil.
its a new kind of threat. cool pitch.

i dub it "make the angel scream" ;)

Top Bottom