• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What do you guys want in Devil may Cry 6

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
If you like nero then good for you, but i dislike his personality and don't hide it.

People are entitled to not like main characters in things, no need to take it personally. He is a fictional character. It was just a joke in fun, i have nothing against anyone loving nero as a character. I am just a dante and vergil fan to the core in that same regard.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
in Shadow hearts (2002), the main character Yuri is called a Harmonixer. Its a type of power that allows him to merge with a demon temporarily. So that could be something to explore with other summoners.

Nero's mom could be one but thats not essential.

Last edited:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
i'm curious how Lady became a hunter so i dont mind exploring that through a different character.

have Lady be a mentor for a new character would be a callback to her original character concept.

Last edited:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'd like Nero to grow his arm back.
Or did he already do that? I can't remember. It's been a while.
Also, a real actual adversary. NOT Vergil. Not some crazy old guy. Not some corrupt nutjob. Not some fat buttmunch on TV.
Put in a legit anti-hero. Somebody who's not cut-and-dry villain material. Somebody who makes you question which side is right and which is wrong. Very much like in the light they cast Dante in DMC4.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Sadly that will probs never happen, would be cool but ninja theory are bought up now and not independant.

Plus capcom clearly gave up on the reboot.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Sadly that will probs never happen, would be cool but ninja theory are bought up now and not independant.

Plus capcom clearly gave up on the reboot.
they could still go back to it without NT as they own DMC.

the second novel has references to other timelines so using that for a potential dmc6 would be fun.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Ya that is true, but would it be as good without nt is the thing.

I am not sure it would be, as it was that teams flair and ideas that made it what it was and not capcom japan.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters

art this cool.

if they bring in angels, this could be a good reference point.

- Evan Cagle's take on DC's Orion

Last edited:
Top Bottom