• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What did you all think of nero?

How did you feel about Nero?

• Loved him

Votes: 21 52.5%
  • Hated him

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • don't care

Votes: 15 37.5%

• Total voters

Sparda™

Yeah, I think Sparda is alive somewhere. Dante in Devil May Cry 2 thinks his father has passed into a different realm, of the Underworld, possibly.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
^Yes, you have to keep in mind that the DMC univers has a definent underworld(Hell), and that powerfull deamons like mundus return to hell after being killed meaning anyone may come back to life like Mundus did.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
^It is not. Just get back on topic, if you have nothing usefull to say or have already expressed your opinion dont post, but people may still want to say somthing about how they liked Nero or had a problem with him.

I liked playing as Nero, simple as that. He will be awsome in the next game.

Sicktress

Artist
Wow the Nero hate :( I love the love story point of view, I think without love I probably would still be playing the game, but I wouldn't be as attached if Dante didn't love his mother, brother, and Nero with Kyrie. I need a reason to kill and go through all these gymnastics just to beat a game, but that's just me. I am not Nero or Dante but I sure felt like them because they personalized them with their struggles.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Vergil_Yamato;97498 said:
If his the main dude in the next game most people wont buy the game i will still buy

Thanks, at least someone doesn't totally hate him!

Anyway I hope Virgil is in 5 and I hope they do more with Nero, I like them bolth. Virgil a little more for how cool he is, and I like Nero for his willingness to do anything for love. Time will tell.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Like, if Vergil isn't in 5, then I'm not getting it... Because why should I bother? I mean, I don't like Nero tbh... So if he's the main dude, then I ain't buying it... End of...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Vergil should kill Nero... That'd be funny, awesome and it'd make my day... No, my year :lol:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I'm laughing at myself right now... HA, I'm childish .lol.

Vergil would be like "Nero... I'm killing you because you have Yamato... And because I want your freaky weird Devil Bringer thing... And, because you're stealing my spotlight"

Just kidding...But I think Nero is a lame character, that will eventually lose everyone's interest...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
DAMN... DAMN yes I do...

Noobish fanboys... Eat lead... That's all I'm saying.

Top Bottom