• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What did you all think of nero?

How did you feel about Nero?

• Loved him

Votes: 21 52.5%
  • Hated him

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • don't care

Votes: 15 37.5%

• Total voters

Zato-OW

King
Even if they do bring back Vergil he would be the same age as Dante and different after all of his defeats. He will not be the same Vergil as he was in 3.But he will go after the Sparda sword no doubt.Another reason for him and Dante to fight it out.....again.

Sparda™

Zato-OW;95555 said:
Even if they do bring back Vergil he would be the same age as Dante and different after all of his defeats. He will not be the same Vergil as he was in 3.But he will go after the Sparda sword no doubt.Another reason for him and Dante to fight it out.....again.

No, in fact. Vergil won't care about the Sparda sword anymore. He will have changed.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Still lots of emotion in this thread!

Thanks Dante Aseroth, for making some great points here.

Even if I disagree with them. Ur so good you are making the thread a little one-sided...

Zato-OW

King
Dante Aseroth;95616 said:
No, in fact. Vergil won't care about the Sparda sword anymore. He will have changed.

And you know this how? His actions alone from DMC3 shows he would still want his fathers power more then ever since Dante formed the Sparda sword and he was defeated by Mundus. Revenge is what he will most likely seek. Not to mention he wants to walk in his fathers shoes. Vergil will change but that thirst for power wont.He doesn't even like humans or the human world.I'm guessing this but i believe on DMC3 Vergil planned on obtaining his fathers power and ditch the human world to rule the Demon world. Not that he was evil in 3 but he most likely felt he was wasting his life and time in the human world when he could be destroying the demon world.

Sparda™

Zato-OW;95661 said:
And you know this how? His actions alone from DMC3 shows he would still want his fathers power more then ever since Dante formed the Sparda sword and he was defeated by Mundus. Revenge is what he will most likely seek. Not to mention he wants to walk in his fathers shoes. Vergil will change but that thirst for power wont.He doesn't even like humans or the human world.I'm guessing this but i believe on DMC3 Vergil planned on obtaining his fathers power and ditch the human world to rule the Demon world. Not that he was evil in 3 but he most likely felt he was wasting his life and time in the human world when he could be destroying the demon world.

I have to say that If Vergil is kept with the revenge thing again, that would just downgrade his story. A fresh new Vergil would make the day for DMC5.

Zato-OW

King
Well we cant get what we want and Since Nero and Dante is in the mix, one of them haves to be the bad guy and Vergil is the only one who will fit that role if he returns.

Zato-OW

King
The only way i can see Vergil taking on a good role if he returns is in his own personal game. That would be a nice way for him to return.

Zato-OW

King
A reason for Vergil returning to the DMC story other the Game Play. Capcom has already claimed him as being the "Departed" brother of Dante. The only way he can return is back from the dead if by "Departed" they mean deceased. I don't think they will make a Zero move and bring him back from the dead.

Zato-OW

King
Well i hope he isn't dead but they are pretty much leaning towards him being dead. Nelo Angelo was a shell for his soul. His body was destroyed by mundus and if Dante killed Nelo and Agnus uses the armor pieces to make Bianco and Alto Angelo's this must mean hes dead. Unless they decide to change the story around which they have done so before.

Top Bottom