• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching right now?

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Last night i watched the gran turismo movie, surprisingly good.Way better than i expected in fact.

Today i am watching equaliser 3.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Lahti 2001. A series about the doping scandal in Finland which was, and still is, a national shame.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Just finished watching Narco Saints and finally getting around to watching Ray Donovan properly. I watched a few seasons a couple of years ago but never finished it so restarting.

Goldsickle

I read the Pluto manga years ago but I forgot all the plot twists.
So rediscovering the plot twists was a treat when I watched the animated adaptation on Netflix.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters

I'm almost done with Disc 1 so I thought it was a good discussion on its strengths and weakness.

I'm hoping to finish thus series tonight.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Just got back from Godzilla -1. Everyone calls it a masterpiece. I thought it was a great time but 'masterpiece?' I wouldn't go that far.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Doctor Who 60th Anniversary special #3.

I loved every minute of it.

I'm excited for Christmas. ;)

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Watches about a month ago: Sweet Blue Flowers, and a re-watch of Revolutionary Girl Utena.

More recent: Husband and I caught up on The Witcher (Season 3), so I've been sort of hopping between watching subbed episodes of Sonic X (because the dub basically turned me off back when it was first released--4 Kids can either make or break the love of a series with their work), and sampling Sonic Prime.

Yes, I'm on a Sonic kick. These nostalgia trips are something of a boomerang with me, lol.

Oh, and watched a bit of Blue Eye Samurai. It's intriguing, but I'll have to watch a few more episodes to sort out how I feel about it.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
I thoroughly enjoyed it, it combined all the things i like. It has scifi, action and fantasy elements, the story is good and not overly saturated and it has some epic moments.

I mean it is not a masterpiece by any means, but if i was to score it i would give it a solid 8 out of 10

Top Bottom