• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching right now?

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Actually finished like 2 minutes ago, but Billions Season 5 finale.

How I feel about it?:

THAT. WAS. GENIUS.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters

It's one of his better performances. A slow first hour but it picks up in the second half.

Last edited:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Just finished Black Widow...

...it wasn't what I thought it would be. To that effect, it was disappointing. But Florence Pugh was entertaining. And the fight scene choreography was exceptionally good.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
A few hiccups here or there in terms of historicity but it gets the general point across.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I've been going through the original Sailor Moon anime (subbed). I'm on the 4th season (Sailor Moon Super S), which I don't think I even came close to back in the DiC dub days. It's been fun, though this season's been kind of a yawn-fest with the other Sailor Senshi (guardian, soldier, warrior--take your pick) not playing as big a part. Just a lot of repetition with Usagi and Chibi-Usa. The Moon Kaleido Scope is my favourite of her weapons, though.

Morgan

Premium
Xen-Ace 2021

A.K.A. "How the newest Ghostbusters movie is so ass-kissy to the original that it wraps around to being insulting and disrespectful of it".
You can't really base a movie about "ghosts run amok and draw a protagonist's grandkids into a new adventure" as a sequel to the 1984 movie without implicitly admitting that what the heroes did in the 1984 version didn't do a lick of good and the problem still exists for their descendants to fix.

Pandering overly to fandoms and presenting it as """respect to the source material""" when the source material exists as just another drop-in-the-bucket "Intellectual Property" for a corporation to make a quick buck off of through merchandising is how we got Rise of Skywalker.

Last edited:

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
In regards to the Islamic terrorist incident I mentioned the other day. A very interesting breakdown and raises some very piercing questions.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!
Rob Zombie's The Haunted World of El Superbeasto - It's basically a giant fever dream of lewdness, and it's funny seeing Rob go crazy with his ideas. I forgot this based off his comic book. The animation was done by Spumco, though the creator of Ren & Stimpy was never involved in any way. Despite all of its lewdness, heavy nudity, and goes crazy with the dick jokes, the film has its own charm and it shameless about it in the best way possible. Watch, but be warned, not safe around the kiddies.Plus, jokes the land despite how absurd and random it gets. I would still watch it over Drawn Together Season 3 and the Drawn Together Movie. Side note, expect some voice cameos from other actors that starred in his past films. A lot of them being Rob's personal crew and friends.

KetKim

"Death Note" was my last watched series!

I'm watching the "Hunter X Hunter" anime series, after having a short filler list(I thought it would be long but only 2 episodes) just continue with the main story!

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Arcane League of Legends. I've watched the first six episodes twice now, and I absolutely love it. Waiting to watch the most recent episodes with my husband.

Top Bottom