• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching right now?

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
Birdman

When this came out all i heard was nothing but praise then when it won 9 Oscar nomination it suddenly gets so much hate. People at this day and age should understand that awards, no matter what entertainment medium means nothing now. How people still take the ocars or grammys seriously is beyond me, much less affect their opinion on a product. Then again i'm looking at youtube comments which are 85% irrational all the time. I think this movie is great and the acting were great, especially Michael Keaton. I found myself laughing to this film most of the time which i find surprising because i'm not that much into black comedy.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
Fury

Really good war drama film. Best i have seen in years and it's a shame i didn't saw this on the big screen. Powerful acting by everyone and shows the atrocity of war and the SS, even on their own people.

Neigh Bird

SSStrange!!!
I wrapped up FiM s4 about an hour ago. The finale was hilarious because it went straight up DBZ, except w/ more action and less waiting. Imagine stuffed animals blasting each other through mountains and stuff. 11/10

I'm currently binge watching funny cat videos on YT. Yeah.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
just got back from watching age of ultron with some friends. if someone here can clear this up for me why do people all of a sudden hate the avengers? i'm not sure what they did between the first movie and this one. did i miss a movie or something?

nonetheless still a fun flick

Last edited:

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
Stripperella.jpg

I hate how there isn't more stuff like this nowadays.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Moonfleet, an adaptation of one of my favourite books as a child, staring Ray Winstone. It was kinda different from the book but i liked it all the same. Something that really stuck with me was the quote...
"As in life, so in a game of hazard, skill will make something of the worst of throws"

Top Bottom