• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching right now?

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Just finished watching Justice League:Throne of Atlantis. Another one of their animated flicks. I don't get it, how come DC can do good animated stuff, but just suck ass in live action? Get the people doing the movies to watch the cartoons or something geez.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Yakushiji Ryoko no Kaiki Jikenbo

A strong, highly intelligent female lead. A honest and slightly naive male assistant. Supernatural cases mixed with corrupted organizations.
Where in the holy hell did you find it? I've looked for that show on and off for a few years with little luck.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Here you go.

I've seen it on other places too, but strangely they have some mix up with episodes.
Ah. You stream it. I can't stream, my bandwidth isn't the best and I get low quality videos that skip too much. I've been wanting to watch this show for a while so I might just borrow a friend's computer one of these days. Can't see to find it in a downloadable format so I guess this is the way to go.

Viper

Premium
Ah. You stream it. I can't stream, my bandwidth isn't the best and I get low quality videos that skip too much. I've been wanting to watch this show for a while so I might just borrow a friend's computer one of these days. Can't see to find it in a downloadable format so I guess this is the way to go.
There are add-ons for firefox that allow download of embedded videos (the video just has to start for the add-on to recognize it), so you can try that and watch later in peace.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Robocop. Ong Bak. Spawn. Hellboy. Punisher. All in the same movie.

Testosterone overload.

tumblr_nmtgrd3dqi1s46koto1_400.gif

Last edited:
Top Bottom