• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching right now?

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Watching DC's animated movies. The Dark Knight Returns was so awesome I thought **** it, let's watch them all.

So, Under the Red Hood.
I liked it, Red Hood seems badass and can't wait to play as him in Arkham Knight now.

Son of Batman.
Damian Wayne is extremely dislikable, he's an arrogant a-hole. But he seems to be designed that way on purpose, so they nailed it. And thank you, finally I get to see Batman in an animated without trunks. Deathstroke is pretty cool too.

Superman Doomsday.
Kinda disappointed that Doomsday's not really the focus. He's just a setup for something else. Why calling the movie that way then? He's not even the final villain to beat!

KRSkull

Watching The Batman VS Dracula

Son of Batman.
Damian Wayne is extremely dislikable, he's an arrogant a-hole. But he seems to be designed that way on purpose, so they nailed it. And thank you, finally I get to see Batman in an animated without trunks. Deathstroke is pretty cool too.

If you liked Son of Batman then you might like the sequel.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Lol, the polar opposite of his mantra, "I hate violence". xD (Though capable of mercy when the offender is a friend; Shinra patching him up in the first season after he'd been shot comes to mind). :laugh:
Yep :D That was actually his words in this season. Like "According to my name I'm peace-loving person, so, you know, go to sleep" You can imagine what happened next xD

Top Bottom