• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching right now?

KRSkull

Robocop. Ong Bak. Spawn. Hellboy. Punisher. All in the same movie.

Testosterone overload.

tumblr_nmtgrd3dqi1s46koto1_400.gif

What movie is that?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Chaos. Jason Statham should really stop attempting American accents, bless him - he's beyond shocking.

Moondivider

www.tablehopper.deviantart.com
Premium
Just watched the ending of Board James' Omega Virus video for like the 10th time. Love how a simple board game always spirals into pure insanity.. xD

Ixbran

Smashing~
I'm a huge fan of people who both Analyze and Review different forms of Media, especially animation.
Mad Munchkin is very creative with her film and series reviews, she always gives videos an eye catching title, something that makes you think that shes gonna trash talk something. But that's the best part: she is capable of talking about the good and bad of the media she reviews. And if the film or show it self is good, she will recommend it to people, even if she hates the bloody thing. Y'all should give her videos a look see, you may be impressed with what she has to say.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Well watched sometime earlier Resident Evil Retribution movie on mine native language TV . Well idk but sometimes i like towatch movies that some people call crappy.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
The Covenant. I haven't watched it in a while, and aside from thinking the character of pretty much every chick in this movie is an underdeveloped waste of time, I still like the basic premise behind it.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Anthony Bourdain's Parts Unknown. It's the Miami episode. There is a giant cheeseburger on here with like a dozen types of meat and a bunch of other stuff and oh, gods, I want it. :inlove:

Last edited:

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
I just watched Interstellar last night and call me insane, but it's one of the best Sci-Fi film i have ever watched and i sure as hell like it more than 2001. And yet for some reason, I never, EVER, want to watch it again but i loved seeing it once.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I just watched Interstellar last night and call me insane, but it's one of the best Sci-Fi film i have ever watched and i sure as hell like it more than 2001. And yet for some reason, I never, EVER, want to watch it again but i loved seeing it once.

I felt the same way, actually. ._. *watched it a couple nights ago*

Top Bottom