• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching right now?

Goldsickle

Netflix's Masters Of The Universe is actually interesting... some people may have issues with who the actual protagonist is but I'm a guy who enjoys Metal Gear Solid 2 and Devil May Cry 4 for what they are, even if the main protagonists aren't who we expected.

The way the characters interact with each other, it's clear that the show is made for an older audience, where some of the dialogs seem more tense than what you'd expect from an action-figure selling cartoon from the 80's.
With certain allegiances and beliefs changing, you get character interactions you never expected, revealing some secrets about them that you never knew (unless it was revealed already in some data book, comic or other media).

I was originally turned off by Teela's punk-looking hairstyle but I'm glad I gave this series a look.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!
This is the best ****ing Suicide Squad movie ever ****ing made! If SS (2016) is a C-Rank, and Birds of Prey is an A-Rank, then The SS (2021) is an S-Rank! What a way to go out on. Excellent job Gunn, Edris, Robbie, Cena, Stallone, and everyone else! I am not spoiling this. Go see this goddamn movie!

Morgan

Premium
Xen-Ace 2021
L'immortale (2019).

Given the synopsis before I watched it, I was expecting it to be about the main character actually being immortal and dealing with the fact that he can't die across a bunch of time periods while focusing a chunk of the story in the modern day, but this is the movie follow-up to a third season of a show I've never watched or heard of before, and if I'd watched that I would've known this was a crime drama with a relatively normal badass dude navigating the criminal underworld in Naples.

I watched it anyway.

It was f#cking awesome. It's the more Italian version of The Sopranos primarily since it actually takes place in Italy and not just involving actors with Italian heritage that speak English. I think I'll watch the show now.

Goldsickle

God bless Netflix.
Finally finished watching Stand Alone Complex, 2nd Gig and Solid State Society.

This series is like a stretched out, reimagining of the manga.
Some familiar scenes and characters appear but plays out differently.
Also some references from Appleseed, Shirow's other work are seen, such as the landmate armor and the appearance of a bioroid, which if I'm not wrong, only appeared or originated from Appleseed.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Started watching Arrow on Netflix and WHY HASN'T ANYONE INFORMED ME ABOUT HOW AMAZING THIS SERIES IS

... Waiting for the awkward lockpicking scene though... guys in the locksport group warned me about it :D

Goldsickle

Watching some show on Netflix about a young man who goes through bizarre transformation during his puberty.
He was then instructed by his father to go into the basement.

It's called
Attack On Titan.

Last edited:
Top Bottom