• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching right now?

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Why did no one ever tell me there exists a filmed interview with Sir Arthur Conan Doyle? :eek:

Really fascinating to hear the man himself speak his thoughts on things.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!
Aquaman - This movie is still an S Rank in my eyes. And it only gets better on multiple viewings. I love the this movie more than Marvel's 1st phase, 2nd phase (most of which I hate), and nearly all of its 3rd phase. This movie is the underwater version of Devil May Cry 3 without the Gothic tower. If Dante were the older brother and Vergil the younger brother, but with different fathers and a year or two apart. Fighting over a father's legacy, a supposed (this film only) dead mother, and stylish action you would see in the actual games themselves. I expected a style meter to show up when ever the hand-to-hand or trident fights showed up. The action in this is Smokin' Sexy Style! With the bright comic accurate costumes and fight choreography; it's a better Power Rangers film than the one from 2017. It's a better God of War film than all of modern Clash of the Titans films. I cannot wait for the sequel in 2022. How they're going to top something like this film is beyond me. The sequel I do not mind, but I do not want to them making lightning strike twice or top the final battle at the end. Aquaman is gorgeous to look at on a big ass screen. I hope to see more of Atlantis in the sequel too. The water has been so inviting for me in a longtime when watching on screen. If some of y'all are still on the fence about this move, you need to at least give Aquaman a view once.

Can we get an Aquaman action game please?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
"Gordon Ramsey: Uncharted" had Gordon explore Guyana and its rainforests. Guyana is where my family comes from so its fun experience watching an outsider explore it.

Top Bottom