• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching right now?

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
It's always fun to relax and watch some actual good content on YT - especially anything to do with history. :thumbsup:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Finished watching Upload, which was interesting enough for me to want to watch the second season when they make it.

Currently trawling through It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, because there are a billion seasons to get through and I have goodness knows how many more weeks/months/years of lockdown to get through...:meh:

Goldsickle

Gundaminfo started putting back up different Gundam series for viewing, so I binged through Gundam Seed and Gundam Seed Destiny.
I tried watching Gundam Wing but couldn't get myself to finish it.
I might have enjoyed it back in the 90's but it feels a bit weird.

I never had this "lack of interest" feeling with 00, Seed, Seed Destiny or Zeta.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Oh. my god. I cannot believe you haven't been watching that!!

Such a great show. A spin-off is already in the works, so binge watch that until the end. I'm not spoiling **** for ya. Watch it.

I was up to date until the last season when they started releasing an episode a week. So we waited for whole season to come out and then had a few other shows to finish first so we could concentrate on it. I heard there was a spin off coming and we should be finished this season in next 2 days.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
It's like someone threw Pokémon, Looney Tunes and Tom & Jerry all into a blender and this was the result.

I love it. :thumbsup:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
AGT - getting sick of the obligatory sob stories though. If you're not good enough to get through on the merits of your talent/skill/ability, then you're not good enough - full stop. Crying about how your dog died when you were 7 and how it made you believe in yourself or whatever is just pointless if your talent is about drawing pictures blindfolded whilst being shot from a cannon.

Top Bottom