• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching right now?

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium

Watching this awesome mix of the race scene from Jojo paired with the one of the most famous songs from legendary racing anime "Initial D". :thumbsup:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Jane Eyre (2010) as is custom whenever I start writing a new romance...which says a lot about me, now that I think on it.

Aisen66

i saw faceoff and i laughed at the same time john laughed when they told him about the out of body assigment it was a masterpiece of a movie really well put toguetter no kids game like making a tv screen and movies with paper and pencil that i used to make when i was a kid :p

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I thought this would be junk so never bothered to check it out but holy wow.
Wow, wow, wow. This is the next best thing since DMC4 HD (.....okay and maybe DMC3 too but in comparison 3's graphics still bite)
2:26 is sssssick, mate!

Aisen66

i saw wake of death it was great with a great song in the movie the bad guy reminded of my father i hated my father :)

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Peaky blinders season 1 episode 1 on netflix.

Its interesting but slow. I had to google what the name meant.
I went to the bar Peaky Blinders that were named after them in Liverpool. It was sweet!

:laugh:

And I've been avoiding this one for a long long time now but I figured, meh, I couldn't get too butthurt about it now.
9:03. Yep. That's the issue here.

Last edited:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I went to the bar Peaky Blinders that were named after them in Liverpool. It was sweet!

:laugh:

And I've been avoiding this one for a long long time now but I figured, meh, I couldn't get too butthurt about it now.
9:03. Yep. That's the issue here.
You are a stronger soul than i.

I just got annoyed by how biased it was and gave up in the first few minutes.

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
Anybody ever heard of Reboot? Was a popular animated series in the 90's, made here in Canada actually. Well since Reboot got a reboot, I've been rewatching the old show. Still a lot of fun, notice and understand a lot of things I didn't back then. It's no wonder I'm such a fan of tough loner like characters like Wolverine, Batman, and Raph (TMNT), Matrix (Who appears as a kid for the first 2, and part of season 3, but is an adult for the rest of the show) was one of my first heroes.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Loved reboot but it was never concluded over here in the UK - at least not on terrestrial TV.

Just been to see Incredibles 2 and it was...meh.

Pretty much what I expected, to be honest. Nothing especially great, nothing horrifically bad...just a smushed-together bunch of subplots and a pretty weak main storyline.

Bao, the short beforehand, was brilliant though...

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Saw Ready Player One. While it's not that great, it was pretty intertaining, and some childhood references where really nice. Especially Mecha Godzilla music

Top Bottom