• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching right now?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
The Blackwood Files by NyxRising Industries. "I'm sure ghosts can pass through doors; they're not made of fire" is probably one of the best lines I've ever heard. On a serious note, however, it's amazing what a group of cosplayers with a bit of filming equipment can do. They're all really good.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Ripper Street and Blacklist on Netflix. I feel like Blacklist had some wasted potential, but I still like the first season. As for Ripper Street...why aren't there more old fashion crime dramas? This is so nice.

berto

I Saw the Devil
The Woman Named Mine Fujiko.

I love the style and how the characters are different yet the same, like how the inspector still fumbles catching Lupin but now he's not a bumbling idiot and instead is a hard boiled police type who actually presents a challenge. The other one of these I saw, Jigen Daisuke's Tombstone wasn't as... profound? Abstract, I guess. But it was still a great movie. I still haven't seen the 3rd but I'd love for them to make a 4th. Well, first I'd like a dub of the Goemon episode but a continuation would be just as sweet.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
PJ Masks.
It's basically kids dressed in onesies who pretend to be superheroes.
There's a gecko, a bird and a cat.
How these animals got picked I will never ever understand.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Sherlock, on Netflix. I actually entirely missed this show back when it was A Thing™. I'd heard of it (who, in any fandom circle, didn't hear of it? I mean, come on) but yeah. Hadn't seen it. Uh...I guess I like it? Or I liked seasons 1 and 2. Season 3 feels bland so far, like they were just continuing it because it would get lots of views? But I'm this far in, so I might as well finish it. So I do like Watson and a lot of the side characters and I appreciate that Sherlock's bs is addressed as actually rude and annoying (as opposed to endearing, which some retellings seem to do). There hasn't been a lot I've disliked? But, oh boy, the baiting. So I've seen people complain about queerbaiting on series before and I've personally never seen it in those series before. This show is...yeah. That aspect is bad. Just...the jokes were funny the first time, not so funny by now. Just very dull. But it's not bothering me enough to not enjoy the show. It just feels kinda...juvenile? to repetitively make those kind of jokes.

Edit: I was wrong about it getting bland. It picked up again.

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
With kiddo, it's been Dragons: Race to the Edge for the last little bit (I love Viggo; Alfred Molina's voice is just...mmm). On my own, I've picked The Ancient Magus' Bride back up again, since the last time I tried to watch it, I didn't get further than...episode 10, I think? Too much was going on to really focus. Anyway, enjoying it a lot more this time around. :thumbsup:

Top Bottom