• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching right now?

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Just watched YGO: The Dark Side of Dimensions and my eyes are bleeding from how damn good and smooth the animation is.

Also seeing the old characters back for another story was a good nostalgia trip.

berto

I Saw the Devil
After the Rain. It's an anime that was recommended by the Amazon cue. It's about a restaurant manager who is kind of a sad uninteresting human being but somehow catches the eye of one his coworkers who is in highschool but doesn't seem to notice.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
A Korean Odyssey episode 8.
This is more like a movie marathon. The episodes are an hour or so each.
Not that I'm complaining. This is SO entertaining to watch.

Aisen66

im watching the 4400 on dvd is an excellent show im on the second season is about a light that takes a bunch of people away from the planet then brings them back 30 or 40 years later some of the abductees but in truth all of them return then they discover they got a discovered power inside them they didnt have before not powers like xmen xmen sucks big time but this show is better more serious so the returnees have to go trough a lot the goverment is watching their every step the result is that the show is good is like the twilight zone remneber how good their ideas were is the big cat this show so watch it someday before the aliens kills all of you on your sleep :)

Top Bottom