• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching right now?

Aisen66

hey shadow nice to meet you again shakes hand so how did the ugly looking joker did in the movie was he raw as hell with fire coming out of his mouth everytime he spoke or was he copyng heath ledger,s style because only tupac could do a great joker like heathies

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Watching the sub of Cardcaptor Sakura with kiddo. I loved the show when it was on TV (Nelvana's dub of it), but I figured since I want to get into Clear Card, I'm going to need to be familiar with 1) The characters' actual names, and 2) The ton of content that was cut from the Nelvana dub to make it geared more toward Western children. (It's Sailor Moon all over again...and yet, I still like the Nelvana dub, if only because of nostalgia reasons; that, and I cared more about the card-capturing aspect of the show, than who had feelings for who).

berto

I Saw the Devil
Detective vs Detective.
It's a Japanese crime show and sometimes the premise feels a bit too manga rather than material on a novel but considering that there are 11 episodes I wouldn't be surprised if they padded the show a little for run time.

Top Bottom