• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching right now?

berto

I Saw the Devil
I don't understand why The Thing is a hard movie to find. I went to several video stores, used and new, and no one had it, not even the 2011 one. What the hell? If I can't find it I'll just rent it of PSN.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I don't understand why The Thing is a hard movie to find. I went to several video stores, used and new, and no one had it, not even the 2011 one. What the hell? If I can't find it I'll just rent it of PSN.

Maybe when you asked they just didn't really understand what you were asking. I mean, you were just asking for 'The Thing'

berto

I Saw the Devil
Maybe when you asked they just didn't really understand what you were asking. I mean, you were just asking for 'The Thing'
That's funny because I called Walmart and they said 'yeah, we got it on bluray and collector's edition.' When I got there the guy handed me the bluray and collector's edition for 'Sing'...

Update: A buddy of mine has both movies but I've never seen The Thing from Another World so I'll be watching that in my down time at work.

Last edited:

Aurelius

Finally sitting down to watch Defiance from the very start and I'm really enjoying it. It's too bad the series only lasted 3 seasons! I'm also a big fan of the game.

Last edited:

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I'm re-watching my absolute favourite drama of all time: "Kids on the Slope". An anime about disenfranchised kids living in post-WWII Japan who come together through their love of Jazz music. Directed by the same man who did the legendary "Cowboy Bebop" anime and the soundtrack is written by the wonderful Yoko Kanno, also returning from Bebop. Definitely recommend for anyone who likes a heart-warming drama.

Just the OP alone is so amazing. :thumbsup:

DDutchguy

DmC hype
Been watching iZombie season 2, which has been excellent so far, and I'm also rewatching Daredevil season 1 because I finished Iron Fist a couple days ago. The difference in quality is very noticeable in my opinion. Shame, cause Iron Fist felt like the most interesting of the Marvel Netflix cast conceptually.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Re-watching "Mob Psycho 100" and Reigen is one of the greatest characters of all time. :thumbsup:

I suppose I should explain what's going on.The basic surmise of the story is that "Mob" is a teenage boy with powerful psychic powers who works part time for Reigen, a local exorcist who pretends to have psychic powers but doesn't. A surprisingly touching story of self-discovery, adolescence and relationships. I'd definitely recommend it to just about anyone. :D

Top Bottom