• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching right now?

Solar the rabbit

One Piece English dub. Colleen Clinkenbeard is the female version of Sean Schemmel in scream. Their so guttral making scene like Luffy using gum-gum storm and jet gating thousand times better.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
"Arigato Avocado..."

Yes, I am watching the credits of an anime episode which features a dude rapping about Avocados of all things. Don't ask, this show is so weird that it's impossible to explain.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
"be a space ho" is anything to go by. You go. Live those dreams.

Ah, whoring it across the galaxy. What a life.

Anywho, despite the house of the Devil being boring, I've decided that I actually liked the movie. Not a lot happens, it's quite dull, and it feels slow. But on the other hand, I enjoyed the way they recaptured that 1980's feel. The movie was supposed to be about building up suspense and not relying on jump-scares or OTT goriness. Something that felt like a refreshing change which I can appreciate.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
This video perfectly sums up my thoughts of the Oscars, especially in light of the recent scandal.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I've been watching Vampire Knight on and off for a few weeks. Finally into Season Two (Vampire Knight: Guilty) and liking it a bit more than at the start...

Though a bit irritated with the female lead for...well, reasons.

Top Bottom