• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching right now?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters

It made me think how I feel about Kingdom Hearts. I was a huge fan back in the day but now I'm not as in love with the story as I once was (like how I feel about a lot of things coincidentally)

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Bad news :shifty:

Good news:wink:
I saw 58 minutes of the hour and half premiere of "Legion" on FX. Its a headtrip.

fake news :sleep:

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
In a wacky show about music, it was only natural that there would be a Thriller parody sooner or later.

Basically, Mozart uses his magical music powers to make some zombies dance to his "Turkish March" song. It's very funny and I've watched this clip far too many times now. :D

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014

14,744 likes...

200,572 dislikes! :laugh:

creativevision says:

"I'm black, and I'm considering canceling my Netflix because of this racist bulls##t."

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Just started on Ajin. Only a couple of episodes in, but it's interesting so far.

And damned if I didn't recognize half the bloody voice cast. :tongue:

Tetsuya Azuma

Robot Hunter
Not watching it right now, but I just got finished watching Tales From The Hood, and this might be one of the greatest horror films I ever saw in my life. And also one of the most unique. I can't recommend this film enough.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Today was my birthday and every year I watch a movie by myself, the same movie, Ritual. Because work is so hectic this time of year all I can do is watch it on my own, plans are too hard to make with my schedule. I was hoping that I wouldn't have to this year but plans fell through. I'd like to be selfish about it but when things happen there is nothing that can be done. Maybe next year.

Edit:
Ok, that sounded far more pessimistic than I had intended it to. I did get together with some friends and family the other day to celebrate by going to watch John Wick kill some fools so it's not all that bad.

Last edited:

Skagewid

Ok , i have a problem : I've finished Santa Clarite Diet in less of 24 hours.
I'm near too to half season of Gotham and Narcos.

Viper

Premium
Active Raid: Kidou Kyoushuushitsu Dai Hakkei

Looks good, very action packed, although at some points I felt they layered it a bit too thick with humiliating the rookie in first ep, instead of being funny I felt more sorry for her.
And again there is red and blue pair of heroes, lol.

Top Bottom