• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching right now?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
The Voice, whatever the hell that is, on my sister's TV during games night which has degenerated into ripping it out of my daughter regarding her latest love interest.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I was binge watching Voltron Season 2 and i got up the last episode.

Im going to go watch hidden figures at the movies theatre.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters

This goes to some dark places. Hard to believe the lead actor was in Students of the year.

Last edited:

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
So, I just got done watching Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket, and….Good God. My body was so not ready for that. I was only going to try out one episode, then save the rest for later—and then I ended up binging all six OVA’s in a single evening. And I almost regret it, because…I’m literally scouring Netflix for something cheerful. That was cripplingly, flat-out relentlessly hard to watch.

Why the HELL did I watch this on a Sunday?! Now, I have to go this entire WEEK with these feels. I’m a COLLEGE STUDENT. I get enough stress and misery already…I don’t NEED THIS.

In other words, 10/10, will never watch again because I don’t feel like getting terminally depressed for a second time.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
So, I just got done watching Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket, and….Good God. My body was so not ready for that. I was only going to try out one episode, then save the rest for later—and then I ended up binging all six OVA’s in a single evening. And I almost regret it, because…I’m literally scouring Netflix for something cheerful. That was cripplingly, flat-out relentlessly hard to watch.
Why the HELL did I watch this on a Sunday?! Now, I have to go this entire WEEK with these feels. I’m a COLLEGE STUDENT. I get enough stress and misery already…I don’t NEED THIS.
In other words, 10/10, will never watch again because I don’t feel like getting terminally depressed for a second time.
"Don't cry, Al. Soon there'll be an even bigger war with even cooler mobile suits!"

Hoo boy. War in the Pocket has a special place in my heart as one of the best Gundam series ever, and certainly one of the darker entries. It says something that even the guy who wrote it nowadays thinks that he made the ending too depressing. But you know what they say "True Art is Angsty" and all that. The above quote stood out to me as particularly winking to the escalation of war in the sequels.

Now go watch something cheerful.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014

C20dkAiWEAEz8-O.jpg

C20dkAmXAAAXZQz.jpg

230117fire.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom