• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching right now?

berto

I Saw the Devil
Since Ghibli is now closed I'm watching all the movies I haven't seen. Saw Marnie last night, going to go watch Kaguya in a few, and then provably move on to the Wind Rises. I don't own the other ones so I'm missing Porko Rosso, Pom Poko, and Grave of the Fireflies, and I'm pretty sure that Only Yesterday and I can Hear the Sea were never released in Mexican nor US soil so I'm going to have to either get bootlegs or download. Everything else I've seen and if I don't own it I didn't care for it.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I'm pretty sure that Only Yesterday and I can Hear the Sea were never released in Mexican nor US soil so I'm going to have to either get bootlegs or download.
What a shame. I've got the dvds of both of them. Subbed only though. Also "I can hear the sea" was retitled "Ocean Waves" in the international version.

It's strange how Europe got them but America didn't.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I like owning. Does it have english options? Subbed or Dubbed? I own a multi region DVD player, it's what it's there for.
English Subbed only for both I'm affraid. You should still be able to find them cheaply, not including shipping costs of course.

berto

I Saw the Devil
English Subbed only for both I'm affraid. You should still be able to find them cheaply, not including shipping costs of course.
I have absolutely zero problems with the movies been subbed only. Subtitles are one of the most basic aspects of been a film lover, right up there with the been pretentious, no getting around it.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
My Family. It's a British sitcom. Man, I forgot how hilarious it was.
So Susan (the mother) dislikes her ancient phone so her son Michael says why not just buy a new one, but Ben (the father) wouldn't be pleased.

Michael: "I can arrange for an 'accident' to take place..."
Susan: "I couldn't do that to your father."
Michael: "I meant the phone, if it's broken then you'll have to buy a new one."
Susan: "Ooh..." *picks up phone and throws it on the floor...phone is undamaged*
Susan: "Michael, you put sugar in my tea didn't you? I need to stir it." *Dunks phone into tea and uses it as a spoon to stir...phone still works*
Michael: "Wow. They don't make them like that anymore."
*Susan starts banging phone against table*
Susan: "Damnit, just die already you old piece of junk!"
*Susan realised that the banging has accidentally called someone*
Susan: "Hello? No mother, I wasn't talking to you...goodbye."

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Just started watching Daredevil. Pretty good so far, though it is a little weird seeing the Kingpin as I've always associated him with Spider-Man.

Kinda makes me want a game based on Daredevil, like Arkham style fighting.

Top Bottom