• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching right now?

V

Oldschool DMC fan
tumblr_nnw3fjZHAK1qj7u8ao1_500.gif

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Star Wars Ep. V. The editor is strong with me, today. I spotted a grammar error in that opening text thing. :facepalm: (One of those errors that's more of a matter of opinion, but still. >_>) Anywho. Back to watching the movie. Luke and Leia's kiss creeps me out still.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Rewatching Hyouka. A slice of life mystery anime. Because it's set in high school, there's no murders or anything dangerous to solve. But the mysteries they solve are still interesting. It's cool how every arc is a named after a famous book that inspired it, e.g the first arc is called "The Niece of Time". I also love how much classical and orchestral music is used as opposed to the usual J-pop.

And who can forget those gorgeous opening and closing credits :wink:

berto

I Saw the Devil
All About Eve (1950)

I've been wanting to see a good horror movie but everything I watch keeps coming up short. Saw a bunch yesterday and I wasn't impressed. I might have to go back to ones I've already seen, and probably will as Halloween gets closer. It was a decent year for horror, a few good years, actually, but now there isn't much. I wanted to see one of the D@bbe series but for the love of me they aren't really available on my side of the world. The trailer for 6 looks gruesome but I haven't even gotten a chance to see 1.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Lupin 3rd: Episode 0 - First Contact.

Man, even for an older special, this is some top quality Lupin. I'd recommend it to anyone looking to get into the Lupin III franchise. It strikes a good balance between the slapstick and the serious tones, while maintaining good focus on each of the four characters as they meet each other.

Hell, just from the opening alone you can tell it's a winner.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Nightmare on Elm Street 3 (Dream Warriors)

Turns out all the NOES movies are hilarious. In a good way. This one was definitely better than Freddy's Revenge although I detect Freddy going full-on campy shlock in the subsequent movies. This one wasn't bad. And I saw a bit of the next movie after this. I had a bet that Freddy would be resurrected by some kids digging up his bones or something. I was pretty wrong on that front.

Top Bottom