• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Almost 3pm on sunday already, just once i would like the weekend to go slower so my back can recover after a long week at work

Damn you universe

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I was bored at work so I started thinking of crossover ideas-

Jak and Daxter/Digimon- One of the cut features for Jak 1 was an animal that Jak could raise. So i thought about making Jak a Tamer in a sequel to the first game. Jak wanted to be an explorer so travelling between the digital world and his world feels like a good mechanic. Jak can already fight so you could have Data Squad like mechanics where Jak fights digimon with his partner or Frontiers were Jak transforms into one of the spirits.

Worlds ends with you/Yu yu hakusho- I thought of a Yu yu hakusho and Worlds end with you crossover where Koenma uses the Reaper's game as a recruiting test for Spirit detectives. So working for koenma is what Neku and the others did after the first game.

Last edited:

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
I would like some tea and cake noq after work, it won't ruin my appetite either lol, i am a big tall giant human so it balances out

So i will still have my dinner in an hour

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I ended up coming up with a plot on the spot about an FBI agent stumbles upon a plot by vampires to massacre a small town on Quora. the poster of the prompt really liked the premise.

I might've stumbled upon a new story to write.

lol.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I was bored at work so I started thinking of crossover ideas-

Jak and Daxter/Digimon- One of the cut features for Jak 1 was an animal that Jak could raise. So i thought about making Jak a Tamer in a sequel to the first game. Jak wanted to be an explorer so travelling between the digital world and his world feels like a good mechanic. Jak can already fight so you could have Data Squad like mechanics where Jak fights digimon with his partner or Frontiers were Jak transforms into one of the spirits.

Worlds ends with you/Yu yu hakusho- I thought of a Yu yu hakusho and Worlds end with you crossover where Koenma uses the Reaper's game as a recruiting test for Spirit detectives. So working for koenma is what Neku and the others did after the first game.

Now I just pictured Jak 2 Jak teaming up with Renamon. Daxter might simp over her lol.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
When will this cold F*** off, minus 8 this morning and ice rain on top of hard frost

Good thing i have a quad to go to work on in situations like this as cars were frozen over hard and knowing my luck i would snap the cable for the door lock opening the door lol

Goldsickle

When will this cold F*** off, minus 8 this morning and ice rain on top of hard frost

Good thing i have a quad to go to work on in situations like this as cars were frozen over hard and knowing my luck i would snap the cable for the door lock opening the door lol
I still have never seen snow in my entire life.
I guess with people complaining about the cold, I might be lucky =0

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
My ideal Digimon game would allow you to fight with your Digimon. You have a hack and slash/hand to hand/sharpshooter play style while your Digimon is controlled by the triangle or circle button.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
I like that this new Prince of Persia is gathering such acclaim and is being well reviewed. Honestly going back to its 2D platformer roots was smart. Good for Ubisoft, and POP fans.

If I wasn't saving for Tekken 8 for my game of the month, I would be buying The Lost Crown myself. Perhaps next month, or March.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I thought about what Sho would be like as the protagonist of P4..P4 crimson edition anyone?

There was a rumor that he was gonna be P5's protagonist so maybe the mobile game would be a better option.

I don't think Sho and Akechi would work as rivals.

Last edited:

Goldsickle

"This game is Switch-exclusive? That means I can't play it unless they port the game to a console I own."

"... wait a minute, I have a Switch..."

- My brain <:3

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I've been looking into the Byzantine Rite of the Catholic Church. It interests me. Which is odd because I'm familiar with things like the 4 Gospels are not written by Mark and etc. Paul only has 7 authentic letters, the Torah was most likely compiled from 4 different sources.

The Exodus very likely did not happen (either at or not exactly as the Torah says it did) I'm also familiar with Jewish arguments against Jesus being the Anointed One, I know all of this. But strangely the Byzantine Rite of the Catholic Church seems so cool to me. You can marry then become a Priest in their Rite! Cool!

Nobody around me cares about religion enough to talk with me about it. Not like that boring "Do you have Jesus in your life" stuff but rather "Hey! Have you read Manuscript number blah, blah lately? It says 'In Jesus' instead of 'through Jesus.' Let's have a 2 hour discussion about it!"

Everybody just wants to drink and watch tik tok.... It's difficult being a nerd. Oh well, if anybody needs me I'll be on Reddit looking at lewd art of Ann Takamaki from Persona 5 Royal.

Giggity! :ROFL:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
One of my stories, Second Chance Fantasy deals with 3 friends reuniting after a political disagreement drove them apart.

This song made me think of how two of them (Zack and Brad) were back when they first met in college.

Top Bottom