• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I remember playing the original Persona 3 in high school. I feel old...lol

I didn't actually beat any of them yet but 5 is the farthest I've gotten.

Surprisingly I think I prefer 3 over 4. I wouldn't mind playing reload but Atlus's rerealease practice is hard to ignore.

This is the 4th remake of the same game and it doesn't include the Answer epilogue from FES.

I guess you could explain the FF7 remake in the same way.

I don't mind getting either but I'll wait till a sale.

Ff7's compilation is the direction I'd want the persona spinoff to go in. Those felt consequential while most of the spinoff feel like anime filler.

I prefer FF and persona over kingdom hearts as the former has a stronger grasp on characters/concepts/plot etc.

Would I want an Ultimacia saga or Nyarltholep Saga? Idk but its something take in consideration for my own stories.

I had the desire to do a series but I'm thinking over why I had that desire.

Last edited:

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
I don't know how to approach the fact that my 2yo daughter does better in stock market than me :ROFL:

I'm up 5 %, she's flying around 14 % lmao

Gasoline Tank

There's a forum about crime stories I post on sometimes. The users still active there seem to like taken the Mickey when I submit any topics.

Should I just leave it?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I started thinking about what if Sora and Roxas switched places in Kingdom Hearts. My thoughts went down a rabbit hole and I think I created two new ocs in the process.

Lol this is my Nero rewrite thread all over again.

I also realized i dislike Sora and Nero for similar reasons.

Last edited:

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Man, watching that animated short celebrating 25 years of the Yugioh card game (specifically the TCG as opposed to the manga/anime) just makes me feel so old. I remember the craze when they first came out and how every school was banning them. o_O

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Man, watching that animated short celebrating 25 years of the Yugioh card game (specifically the TCG as opposed to the manga/anime) just makes me feel so old. I remember the craze when they first came out and how every school was banning them. o_O

Yeah I got in trouble for trading cards in school.

Those days were fun lol.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
The suicide squad game is more fun than they say, only issue i have is the lack of regular enemy variation or soldiers or humanoids besides the boss fights

V's patron

be loyal to what matters

It's totally bonkers and I love it.
DS2 is a world tour arc. ;).
I thought Fanning's character could either be Lou or Amelie reborn.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Someone mashed up Persona 5 and Kingdom Hearts and it got me thinking they should use the Dream realm from DDD.

I don't mind fanfiction crossovers that merge two franchises but I rather it be a better melding of two stories than one story playing out the same with a different cast.

Last edited:
Top Bottom