• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
It would be funny if Netflix's take on One Piece succeeds as an adaptation fails while Cowboy Bebop and Death Note failed.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Last night I dropped my phone and cracked the screen. This morning I looked at it and the crack has disappeared.

Either the gremlins were hard at work fixing it whilst I slept, or else I might be losing my marbles. :eek:

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Last night I dropped my phone and cracked the screen. This morning I looked at it and the crack has disappeared.

Either the gremlins were hard at work fixing it whilst I slept, or else I might be losing my marbles. :eek:
*fierce note-taking*

As a non-native English speaker I would like to inform you that "losing my marbles" might be the best idiom I've ever heard.

Gasoline Tank

Well, October is gonna be quite the month for survival horror fans. Because in all honesty, I hardly ever play games anymore. I find a lot of new horror games just aren't scary, or are way too hard. But this fall, I can see there are at least three upcoming games that are of interest.

RE for example, it has become a series you can still enjoy, but it's not anywhere as creepy as it was when it first arrived on the scene. I feel RE4 helped to ruin it. Although I still did enjoy the game overall. But something about that one was just so off, to me at least. Then it basically just snowballed from there.

Then RE8 just tried to rip it off, and a lot of the sections in that game are boring, and the bosses are really out of place in the series. Unless of course, these are the vibes they're going for. Then okay. However, vampires and all that other nonsense like the living midget freak thing was just hilariously random.

But I just thought it was crap, with the first remake still being the most atmospheric one to date.

Goldsickle

What if Capcom are trying to develop Devil May Cry 6 but they run into some complications due to the staff accidentally using licensed media that are used as in-game assets.
This puts the game into development Hell where they have to do expensive settlements and redo portions of the game.

In order to never forget the suffering the development team went through the game was given the title:
Devil May Cry Again.

Abbreviates to "DMCA".

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
I thought I've only got the type of synesthesia where weekdays have personalities and numbers, months, and other sequences appear in a 3D space around me, but apparently it ain't normal to say "This smells very warm" either.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
"Rain clothes for bicycling" was an insane thing to buy. They don't breathe (of course), so you're sweating, and you'll be as wet under them as you would be without them anyway...

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Screenshot-2023-09-07-06-49-08-660-edit-com-facebook-katana.jpg

Hahaha, well, that settles it then everyone. Facebook sometimes offers such gems.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Parted with my 8.5 year old Dell Inspiron 15 today... Still works, so sold it. Now I'm sad; we did so much work together. T_T

Maybe with time, the new laptop will prove to be as invaluable. Downside? Gonna have to buy Word again... :cautious:

+Also hoping I get the job I applied for. It's remote, part-time, and honestly, right up my alley. Fingers crossed.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Once Upon a time cracked the Disney live action code years ago.

I learned about the fairytale "the shadow" by Hans Christian Anderson. My profile picture is for a character named Khalid who controls his shadow. The reference is unintentional but should I have a moment where Khalid wonders if his shadow acts like the one in the tale?

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
I just learned there's a sport that exists which is a cross between kickball, volleyball and ping pong called Teqball. If someone can invent and officiate something like that, then my dream of waterskii karate is getting closer by the day

Last edited:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Shoutouts to Luffy's actor in the live action show. I always found Goku and his successors kind of cringey and annoying overtime but he gives Luffy a sense of charisma and charm that makes him fun to watch.

It's similar to Chris Evans portrayal of Captain America. Steve can be played hokey but Evans avoids that.

Last edited:
Top Bottom