• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters

This character gave me ninja gaiden vibes while reading the "death of wolverine" story arc.

PS. Wolverine came back.

Last edited:

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Suddenly my stepbrother wants to be in contact with me. I don't know how to react.

Especially now when I'm again suffering from prolonged insomnia and having a rough time. He tends to be unpredictable and aggressive when he's on stuff, and right now I don't feel like I could take anyone picking on any old scars I've got.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I reread some of my old ideas. Most are bad but a few have potential.

I wanna do the persona execution thing and sacrifice the weak ones to get something better lol.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
The "woke" critique that popped recently reminds me of the "Emo Dante" critique or my own "discount dante" critique of Nero.

All of them feel equally confusing and pointless in the longterm.

Ever since I became a writer and trying to figure out my own craft, I've started to reassess my own approach to fandom and critiquing.

It's navel gazing with purpose.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Persona became what I wanted from KH.

Same with Beastars and Bleach.

I guess fandom is like energy...rather than dying it moves from one story to the next.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Neck ache sucks. Third day on orphenadrine and it's not getting easier.
Almost a week and I would really like to get better soon. I was embarassed enough to call my supervisor on Wednesday to tell him that I'm still in pain and have to extend my sick leave.

And it breaks my heart that I cannot play with my daughter like I normally would. I cannot even lift her freely, partially because of pain and partially because my left arm doesn’t work properly and because I'm on so heavy drugs I'm afraid of losing my balance with her. So she's mainly on my husband's responsibility.

I did manage to make her blueberry kisel and she loved it. <3

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
A couple of years ago I decided to quit using swear words and slowly, but steadily, I achieved a state where I almost never say an f-word

But there are some cases at work which really challenge my decision AAARRRGGH

And then I remember why I love this job

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Just when you think there's nothing more to trailers these days then just flashy scenes and generic inspirational quotes...

A real banger comes along to blow you away and remind you that trailers can be artistic as well. :love:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters

I feel like Alan Wake and Control are in canon with each other while Quantum break is off on its own.

Max Payne being an event in Alan's world could be interesting.

Shared universes are fun.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Shoulder/neck injuries suck.

Well, there is also a saying in my language that translates to something like "there'll never be a day of full health for a sportsman"...

Top Bottom