• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Hubby actually came home six days early, which was a nice surprise (especially as now the bulk of the snow removal falls to him instead of me) ;)

@Lain Same with "literally". Every time someone says it in a video, the internal screaming begins.

CT: NEW CAR TODAY! Just had to wait for the approval, but now that they're coming to tow our old car (it died a month ago--three days before my husband left, so there was no getting a new one until his return), we'll have our sweet little crossover. <3 (Nissan Kicks, for anyone curious. It's small, but bigger than our old car).

+Note to self: You can't control how you feel, but you can control your actions. So for godssakes, stop kicking yourself already.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I stumbled on my old brainstorming notes for Fresh Start- the old Jak and Daxter/FF10-2 crossover I did before the pandemic.

I have a tendency to start in the middle of my stories and I posted it too early.

I wonder if I should rewrite and finish it? I do have other stories I wanna complete so I should learn how to multitask. Maybe establish each day as that's the story I'm working on?

I could imagine my best friend will roll his eyes and say "finally".

He liked it when he read it back then.

I'll probably dedicate it to him.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Sephiroth's new voice is growing on me.

It's funny how they got another Superman actor for Sephiroth.

Tom Welling for Loz???

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
That my carnage symbiote skin for my xbox series x looks so badass, that now i want to get a venom one for my Ps5 and a DMC custom dante one for my Series s

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
So...I had no idea that Disney was yet again making a live action remake of one of their animated classics and this time it's "Peter Pan and Wendy".

My favourite take from that abomination of a trailer was this meme, swapping the last word for something else.
Child: "Yep, we're the Lost Boys. Every last one of us."
Wendy: "But you're not vampires..."

:ROFL:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Someone on Twitter asked the Tekken producer to consider Leon from RE as a guest character for Tekken 8.

I'm curious if they would do a gag where Leon and Tekken's Leon both answer when someone shouts "Leon".

Jake would be a cool choice. ;)

It's a cool fan recreation of Ff8.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Final Fantasy 8 needs a remake. I miss playing Final Fantasy X and X-2...

That issue with the other forum got fixed. So win/win all around.
I agree about 8 although I'd be fine with an 8-2 or Squall/Mickey spinoff for KH.

Or all 3....;)

I started 10 and I should finish it at some point. They teased a 10-3 so I'm curious if they are gonna commit to that.

I'm not a turn-based gameplay kinda guy but Persona 5 is growing on me.

Last edited:

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I agree about 8 although I'd be fine with an 8-2 or Squall/Mickey spinoff for KH.

Or all 3....;)

I started 10 and I should finish it at some point. They teased a 10-3 so I'm curious if they are gonna commit to that.

I'm not a turn-based gameplay kinda guy but Persona 5 is growing on me.

Don't get me started on P5 Royal. I could talk about that game for days. But with that said I do feel its combat is perfect for those who normally don't enjoy turn based combat. FFX is also decent unless you are fighting a secret boss than forget it! But I digress.
Sadly I think most FF projects are on the back burner what with FF7 remake dream drop, birth by Tifa 0.2 taking center stage lol.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I'm thinking about the Decay of the Angel arc of the Bungo Stray Dogs manga.

Fans don't like it and I can see why. It does suffer the pacing issues and weak main villain that plagued Bleach's Aizen Saga, KH's Xehanort saga and Katetokyo Hitman Reborn's Future Saga.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
@Lain Same with "literally". Every time someone says it in a video, the internal screaming begins.
Another pet peeve has cropped up it seems. For whatever reason, whenever people have an debate on the internet, it's become popular to invoke "Occam's Razor" as some kind of arbitrary adjudicator when all too often they end up completely misunderstanding the purpose of the principle and invariably using the Razor incorrectly.

Perhaps petty of me, but to see people use an appeal to authority fallacy for clout has really started to rub me the wrong way.

Top Bottom