• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
"You need to cut down on stress; you're at risk for a heart attack." is not something I really expected to hear at my age, and yet I'm not entirely surprised. Guess it's time to attempt to relax for a bit.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
I can't help thinking how single mothers make it, practically taking care of my daughter all by myself since November with muscle inflammation on my back and working full time

Stuff like this teaches one to be grateful for a supporting family and spouse

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
That My daughter may actually be my clone lol, she loves to draw and loves to read

She got into gaming and loves sports and has taken an interest in mechanics

It makes me smile each day seeing what new thing she gets into
I know what you are talking about. My daughter loves to read like I do, and she's got incredible concentration skills in that. She sits beside me and reads baby books completely on her own (although we do read a lot together too) as I read my Song of Ice and Fire lol. And she's clearly a researcher, just like her father, spending a lot of time just watching stuff and studying the world. Always makes parents proud to see a child show interest in their stuff or reflect their traits.

Although I was even more proud when she loved the fish soup I cooked today. That happy "yum yum" she kept saying stuck in my head :D

CT, a wonderful weekend. My back hurts but I'm happy. My spouse threw me graduation party, K was cute as always and we got to watch a bit Star Wars with my spouse when K was asleep. I'm ready for another week :)

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
People pitched an Infamous remake but I'd do a sequel where Delsin has to fight Evil Cole...;)

Last edited:

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
@Shadow i have a dog named dante, a cat named vergil and a horse i named geryon who we call gerdy as a nickname

So i get u on that lol as only my daughter, wife and a first cousin are gamers and nobody else gets it

As for what i am thinking, i would love a long lay in a hydro jet bath now as my back is being particularly contrary today and is quite sore

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
I teached my daughter what's a belly button and showed her mine when sitting on a chair.

Now that she always absolutely NEEDS to see my belly button every time I sit on that chair, I think I might have done a mistake.

Especially considering those moments we've got guests

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
It's only a few days into my medically-ordered holiday, but I'm feeling much better than I was, so I guess something good came out of this. Not sure how I'm going to manage having nothing to do for a few weeks, though; I'm already feeling itchy for work.

+ Why is it so cold? I don't think this desert's ever been this cold before.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
I feel like an old man and i will he 36 in april this year @V's patron ha ha

I am thinking, ice cream or pringles, or

Pringles on ice cream, ya i like the sound of second option more

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
My problem with Discord is that it makes me feel old. Most of the members are young teens so I feel like a relic or cranky old guy...lol.
Oh, mood. I'm in a couple servers that I mostly like (my issues with them are less Discord itself and more that I don't like the recent shift in attitude around fandom) and I like being able to stream/voice chat privately (it works better than Skype), but it feels very...transitory. A bunch of people constantly coming and going; more of a liminal space than somewhere to hang out and be comfortable, which seems to make meaningful interactions difficult. (I miss when forums were popular.) ...but then I say that and get called old. :ROFL: -shakes cane at sky- Kids these days don't understand.

Thinking:
-stares longingly at Friday- I hope I get strawberries for my birthday. Lots of strawberries.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
One of my favorite writers is teasing something with DC hero "The Question"

There is an omnibus version of the 1990s question comic but it's close to 100 bucks.

So I'll wait on it.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
"A primary school in Wales has been placed in special measures after inspectors found the children were speaking too much in English. Inspectors from Estyn, the Welsh education and training board, found many of the 331 children at the primary school "turn to English naturally" and as a result did not "celebrate their Welshness."

One wonders, if a language has to be rigorously enforced and is hanging on for dear life by die-hard purists, then maybe it isn't worth saving we should just let nature run its course. :unsure:

Goldsickle

"A primary school in Wales has been placed in special measures after inspectors found the children were speaking too much in English. Inspectors from Estyn, the Welsh education and training board, found many of the 331 children at the primary school "turn to English naturally" and as a result did not "celebrate their Welshness."

One wonders, if a language has to be rigorously enforced and is hanging on for dear life by die-hard purists, then maybe it isn't worth saving we should just let nature run its course. :unsure:
Both me and my brother were discriminated for "speaking too much English".

The people around me tell me not to speak too much English back in my school.
My bro went to UK for education and other Malaysian students kinda ostracize him for "speaking too much English"... in an English-speaking country.

Top Bottom