• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Now that my hair is cut we just gotta dye it. Going red with blue tips. :thumbsup:

...Which has nothing to do with the Devil May Cry colour scheme, I swear. :p

+I really, really hope I can get my ink done tomorrow. -fingers crossed-

++We definitely need to go back to that vintage candy shop. They have butterbeer milkshakes. :nailbiting:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
My virtual footprint isn't one I would like to retrace at all, mostly because I believe there were times and places where I probably should have just pulled the bird at the screen and walked away instead of mouthing off.
But then I come across a video that I have apparently thumbs upped (or whatever) and I scroll down to the comments section.
My comment is right at the very top.
Posted 5 flippin years ago.
And I still stand today by what I wrote.
These amateurs need to stop playing with their sticks and check out Vergil, they might learn a thing or two.
(Not paraphrasing here, my comment was less insulting and more lighthearted)

Man. I got mean. :unsure:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Gotta redo the blue. Probably shouldn't have done it at the same time as the red. :unsure: I find it funny that it was applied to the remnants of blonde, but due to the red (probably) running through it, it basically turned the bottom locks into a darker shade of my natural hair colour.

+Must....finish...DMC5 today. 2 more missions to go. :thumbsup: Oof, those ranks, though. x_x

++Please, please, please let me get it done today.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Real life situation:

(Girlfriend walks by and says "hello" all excited and what not)
Me: "Oh hey...."

(Girlfriend's sister walks by-)
Me: "Hey baby! Ju wanna get some beers and talk about water beds?"

So much wrong here. o_O (Also yes, I wrote "ju" because I am a half Latin stereotype)

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
One would think, after over 6 months of Irish lessons, I'd remember the verb order but haha no. I have lots of words but lack the ability to scream.

+ "Who's the dark-haired twink?" is, quite possibly, the best way I've seen someone ask who V was and I'm going to treasure that forever.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm torn between carrying on playing games and writing and every day chores, and accepting that there is very likely going to be a ****ing war between my country and theirs.
You don't make threats of retaliation lightly, nor do you spread it worldwide for all and sundry to see.
I know we're an innocent and unfortunate party to the crime, but you can't explain to a territorial lion that you were simply walking by.

Top Bottom