• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

moniker

Im just so tired but I cant sleep. But I also hate sleeping since I keep having exhausting lucid nightmares. Ive wasted alot of time and day by day i just keep detoriating. It sucks that my emotions and thinking are being affected from this. Its just a vicious cycle and I try what I could to break it for these past few years. I have mental breakdowns because of this

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Okay now, look, this might sound silly but Nero's face looks painfully familiar. Did they just do a live-like skin mod over his DMC4 face, or what? It irks me because I'm sure I've seen his face.....wait. OMG.
Oh my friggin soul. I know who he looks like. Now I'm torn between laughing until I wee my pants or curling up and dying in mortification.
Capcom.
You just....
Did you do this on purpose? Or was it just coincidence? I've gotta go tell my hubby now LMFAO
What a joke! Good one, Capcom. I hate you. *snuggles new-Nero anyway*

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Okay now, look, this might sound silly but Nero's face looks painfully familiar. Did they just do a live-like skin mod over his DMC4 face, or what? It irks me because I'm sure I've seen his face.....wait. OMG.
Oh my friggin soul. I know who he looks like. Now I'm torn between laughing until I wee my pants or curling up and dying in mortification.
Capcom.
You just....
Did you do this on purpose? Or was it just coincidence? I've gotta go tell my hubby now LMFAO
What a joke! Good one, Capcom. I hate you. *snuggles new-Nero anyway*

The key words being, "looks like". :laugh: Lol, it's definitely not the exact same, but yeah; I figure this was kind of a head-nod to anyone who liked DmC (because why the heck not, right?)

Erian1Mortal

Premium
1 hour of playing most first person games gives me nausea, dizziness, and a migraine that lasts up to three days. So I just don't play first person games 99% of the time. I kinda wish more first person games would also allow third person mode, but...I'm not a game dev so it's not my place.
I get you, happens to me when I watch 3D movies or play shooters (mostly due to the overuse of motion blur nowadays), maybe there will be an option Cyberpunk, I mean there is like zero info for that game isn't there?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I get you, happens to me when I watch 3D movies or play shooters (mostly due to the overuse of motion blur nowadays), maybe there will be an option Cyberpunk, I mean there is like zero info for that game isn't there?

That's a really good point! Games change a lot before they come out, so it's worth it to keep an eye on them. ^^ Even if it's just so I can transfer my hype for games I can't play to people I know so they'll play it for me. LOL

Top Bottom