• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

RedNether

"Sorry, but I don't lose."
Premium
I think this is what I'll do, I'll play Sonic Generations in it's Vanilla version to completion (not even character mods active). and once I have completed the game, I'll patch the executable file again and play with mods included.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Other than Phil Spencer's really annoying, non-stop prattling, I really liked the conference. I only really got hyped for a handful of games (not to play into too many memes, but I think DMC5 cured my depression for a few minutes), but there was no bs Fable 4 announcements despite the vague hints, so...yeah, great conference. =D

DMC5, guys...DMC5.... <3

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
OhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygod....

That's my brain right now. I am absolutely buzzing. Makes me wanna jump back into the old games to sate some of this pent-up, "I need demon-slaying now!" feeling.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I like the Classic Dante skin from DmC but it reminded me that Nero's new look is basically the Dark Dante skin from that game.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
People are calling him Noro now.

I'll take that over... whatever it is we had last time.
As much as I love Nero's new design, I'm also ****ed because now I have to redesign my OC because he looks too much like Nero now SMH
I don't think you have to... they can't do anything to you, can they?

Top Bottom