• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Looks like Donald Trump and Bill Clinton actually have a lot in common, except Bill's accuser's are adults.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lisa-bloom/why-the-new-child-rape-ca_b_10619944.html
http://www.democraticunderground.com/?com=thread&address=10028169545

Friday, September 16, 2016
9 notice Notice of Voluntary Dismissal Fri 11:54 AM
NOTICE OF VOLUNTARY DISMISSAL Pursuant to Rule 41(a)(1)(A)(i) of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, the plaintiff(s) and or their counsel(s), hereby give notice that the above-captioned action is voluntarily dismissed, WITHOUT prejudice against the defendant(s) All Defendants. Document filed by Jane Doe. (Meagher, Thomas)

https://www.pacermonitor.com/public/case/12206367/Doe_v_Trump_et_al

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...trying-rape-turn-sex-slave-says-vote-him.html

'I saw him recently, and he said I looked good,' she said. 'I have nothing but good things to say about Donald.'

What??

----

There's no proof of this.

If there was, Hillary would be defending his case.

Not to mention, if there was ANY truth to this, the supposed "victim" wouldn't say she would vote for him, either.

Trump would already be in jail. Unless you're on the jury, let the courts decide (in any future lawsuits) whether or not he's guilty.

Hillary Clinton is a cold-hearted liar. The lies she told about me, 12 yr old rape victim, traumatized me nearly as much as the rape itself.

------

https://www.facebook.com/sally.miller.739/posts/10208876698288032

miller-fb-1.jpg

Last edited:

Moondivider

www.tablehopper.deviantart.com
Premium
Went bowling with a sort of classgroup I'm in today. I think I could pass for a penguin with my level of engagement. Kind of just waddled and tossed the ball with next to no engagement :laugh: And a girl a few lanes away looked like she was going in for the kill each time. Almost tossing herself forward with the ball when it was her turn. And her friend just sat down on the floor and ranted after a while. :laugh:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I seriously didn't think I'd do more than 500 words today. And then the last hour happened, nearly tripling it. ._.

+Welp, time for bed. Morning comes swiftly, and I'm going to need all the sleep I can get over the next month and a half. x_x

Viper

Premium
Manga why you lie to people? Athena wasn't an earth goddess, that was Gaia, neither were her and Medusa equivalents of each other. Athena's animal was an owl, not a snake.
It's like the author took the first name of Greek goddess that popped up and just inserted their version.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Manga why you lie to people? Athena wasn't an earth goddess, that was Gaia, neither were her and Medusa equivalents of each other. Athena's animal was an owl, not a snake.
It's like the author took the first name of Greek goddess that popped up and just inserted their version.
The effects of poor research I'm afraid. :frown:

Which manga are you talking about in particular?

Viper

Premium
The effects of poor research I'm afraid. :frown:

Which manga are you talking about in particular?
Munakata Kyouju Ikouroku

The irony is that it's a manga about a very devoted folklore professor in Japan, so him saying this is like for example a geography professor saying Alaska is in South America. I hope at least the Japanese mythology being referenced is more accurate.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
@Viper It's one thing when it's creative license (like how in the DMC games, very few of the demons mentioned--by name or type--actually represent what they do in folklore), but when it's something that's supposed to carry the tone of actual basis in mythology? Yeah, that would be pretty irritating.

CT: I don't care what anyone says; dumplings can be a breakfast food. :tongue:

+Hmm...more nostalgic watching of NT Warrior, or should I check out Servamp? :unsure:

Last edited:

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Munakata Kyouju Ikouroku

The irony is that it's a manga about a very devoted folklore professor in Japan, so him saying this is like for example a geography professor saying Alaska is in South America. I hope at least the Japanese mythology being referenced is more accurate.
Hmm, Professor Munakata eh? From what I remember, the author's knowledge on Japanese history was pretty solid, as was his series about the British Museum (if a little controversial).

Viper

Premium
It's an almost bizarre occurrence that when my mother's dreams point to positive interpretation, events that unfold after it are hardly positive. The other night she dreamed two most beautiful full moons, interpretation is increase in rank and dignity, good stuff in short. Except yesterday her and dad almost got into a fight over money, this morning she found out my brother's wife has been badmouthing her at work, her health is not so great due to stress and a cold we both caught, and now her and dad had to rush to hospital where the ambulance took my grandma from father's side after they couldn't wake her up. It looks like this latest attack of hypoglycemia might have caused brain damage, so it will be a long night.

Wtf, moons? :grumpy:

Viper

Premium
Maybe it means long term change, go through some darkness until finding some moonlight?! Moon is always related to our darker, hidden side.
She was quite enchanted by them, as she told me.
She is going to retire by the end of the year, after working for the same company for 42 years, that would definitely be a long term change.
I'm trying not to think about the other quite possible long term change regarding grandma.

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
I'm trying not to think about the other quite possible long term change regarding grandma.
Is she the person you talked about when we had "Arthur's chibi cutesy" conversation?

Viper

Premium
Is she the person you talked about when we had "Arthur's chibi cutesy" conversation?
Yes, this is now the second time lately her blood sugar level is around 2, which is lower than the usual level at which people fall in coma. Last time my mom managed to get her back with making her drink sugar solution, but this time she couldn't wake up, mom said she could only growl and flail in sleep. Doctors got her level to be around 10, but last i heard she wasn't opening eyes.

Reactions: Gel

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Feels good, having a productive day all around. Did a satisfactory amount of housework, did a ton of writing, and feeling pretty good in spite of barely getting any sleep of late. ^^

+I seriously need to get back on track with the outlined bits. These deviations have been going on longer than I expected. o_O Next scene should get me there, though...I hope.

++ I wonder if I should braid kiddo's hair for picture day tomorrow?

Sparda's Rebellion

Style matters in combat.
Anyone having a difficult time finding new music from new artists that they like or is it just me? I'm turning in to Stan from that episode of South Park where everything sounds like s**t, especially new rock and hip hop.

Top Bottom