• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
139255_v1.jpg

Reactions: Jak

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Y'know what I wish they would have in Fallout? Logs of raider groups splitting off from each other for stupid reasons, like:

"Bob, did you steal my coffee?"
"Yeah, why? The tin was just sitting there...you weren't doing nothing with it."
"You know I need that coffee to make my body scrub, Bob. I told you to leave it alone. How could you do this to me?"
"Ffs, Tim, it's just coffee. The rest of us need it, too."
"So, what? Your need for caffeine is more important than my need for beautiful skin? How can you be so selfish, Bob?! Do you want me to be ugly?"
"Your skin is fine, Tim. Do you even know how hard it is to function on only 4 hours of sleep?"
"Then drink tea!"
"That herbal stuff is decaf!"

The bossman gets called in to break them up and asks why they can't just share the coffee: half for body scrubs, half for drinking. Tim and Bob are outraged. Sharing is for quitters. Tim leaves with all the other raiders who want soft, beautiful skin. Bob leaves with all the raiders who need caffeine to wake up in the morning. The bossman is left sitting there, wondering how this all happened; a few days later he discovers the coffee tin was left behind. It's confusing for him, but at least they don't need as much food to get by now...and no one's stealing his coffee.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Yay, the physical copy came! =D Now I can utilize the subtitles that I couldn't for the electronic copy to catch some of the parts I mishear or miss, entirely. ^^

+More coffee, because why the hell not?

++I really need to catch up on DBZ Abridged...

+++I also need to catch up on my word count, but at the same time, I don't want to push harder than I need to. Besides...chores. >.>

++++Five more days. :happy:

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I don't have the attention span for video games, at least not anymore. Yet... I wanna play a video game!

I want to watch Dragon Ball (Non-Z) in English. But then I end up putting on the subtitles, (that go along with the Japanese version) and start comparing the scripts. Stop doing that SRS!

I'm a dog. I'm sorry ladies I'm a dog...

"It's dangerous to go alone. Take THIS!" :eek:

"They got, a power and force that you've never seen before." (But... I saw Super Sentai, they had that stuff before PR)
"...No one can ever take them down..." (But... Rita and Zedd destroyed their powers...Twice!)
"Go, go Power Rangers!" (Ah... Which team? Are we talking about the RPM team? Perhaps the Mystic Force team. Oooh! I know! You mean the Alien Rangers don'tcha ya!?) :cautious:

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
If you listen to Bat-fanboys, Batman is the most OP comic character ever. Don't believe me? Pit Batman against any overly powerful character, and watch how they will explain how a rich b!tch with no superpowers will win as long as he has enough convenient prep time.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I want to watch Dragon Ball (Non-Z) in English. But then I end up putting on the subtitles, (that go along with the Japanese version) and start comparing the scripts. Stop doing that SRS!

Lol, I've done that before, too. :laugh: It throws you off a bit, yeah? Then you remember it's just because certain phrases in Japan wouldn't make as much sense in Western civilization.

+Okay, dedicate an hour to adding a bit more to my count, then I can relax for the evening. ^^

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Geez...over 3,000 words, and still not caught up on my NaNo word count. ._. Still, it should be easier from one day to the next, provided I keep this up.

+Sleep is seducing me. Sorry all, I must be unfaithful and give into its wiles. :sleep:

Viper

Premium
By chance I have managed to find "Only a paper moon" novel available to download.

It's in Japanese.

When it comes to Japanese language, I only know very little of hiragana, a handful of random words and numbers from 0-100.

This will be a long read...

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
By chance I have managed to find "Only a paper moon" novel available to download.
It's in Japanese.
When it comes to Japanese language, I only know very little of hiragana, a handful of random words and numbers from 0-100.
This will be a long read...
You can do it!

BTW, was it meant to be in Japanese or is that the only version you could find?

Top Bottom