• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
That can be arranged.
On pre-condition that it's read, liked, and reviewed once published.
Actually, I think when I hit another boredom streak or a writers block, I'll borrow my friends' FSoG, read it, and then write a fanfic on it that starts off very good and hooks all the Mr. Gray lovers. And then I'll kill him, very slowly, very spitefully, and very gleefully.
And then I'll print it and post it to the author.
Yes. I think I'll do that.:devil:

That would be great. Christian Gray must die. Muhahahah!

I got Final Fantasy Type -0 and I like it very much. Lol Combat is good and I'm digging the story. But the graphics in game are so-so. The cs are great though. Lol

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dragon Ball Z Resurrection F was ok. Kinda got boring in the middle. The fighting kinda killed it. :cautious: Yup You read that right. :bored: I need to mow over the film for a day or two.

Anyway, I feel like "misplacing: one of my badges tomorrow. That way they can't bother me with the forklift... Let's see how that goes...

Every time I see a "looks doesn't matter" post on FaceBook I just wanna reply "Oh your so full of :poop:!!!"

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
The other night, I woke up to see the pram being pushed to and fro. My initial thought was that my youngest had gotten up and was pushing the pram to hush the baby (not that baby was crying but 3 year old logic, nya). Then I realised I was alone. That there was no one pushing the pram, which was very clearly and without a doubt moving forward and backward. As soon as the realisation hit, the pram stopped moving.

Now either I was in that state of sleepy-wakefulness when you hallucinate.
Or, my house is still haunted.
OR, the most likely explanation, is that I was using my super psychic powers to move the pram.

This hasn't been bugging me as much as I thought. But alas, I can't seem to bend my damn spoons.
Mind power fail. My energy must be load-shedding. #onlySouthAfricansWillGetIt

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Learned this a little while ago. When people use the term, "blood is thicker than water", they're using a shortened version which actually means quite the opposite of the original.

It originally comes from, "the blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb".

In essence, the people you choose to surround yourself with are the ones you share the stronger bond with--regardless of whether you're blood relatives or not. This is something I can definitely agree with. Blood alone should never have been the deciding factor on whom is most deserving of your loyalty.

+Looks like work is going to be a bit slower for now. Oh, well. Once I'm healed up (and the meds aren't messing me around too much) I'm sure things will pick up again. Making notes will just have to do for now.

Top Bottom