• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Lani

Finally beat that giant pocong king(or queen as it did appear as a woman before showing its true form) Damn Linda kept getting glitched after a hit or when the boss would get close enough she would glitch into him and I couldnt even die.Ugh I'm liking DreadOut so far besides the glitches..and its very vague story so far.

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
You ever have the weird need to gross people out?

Well, have fun seeing an MRI scan of your knuckles popping.

411120193.jpg

Viper

Premium
Even consideration between the sexes? I'm all up for it. But if women are to be considered equal to men, then why beating up a woman is considered 1000 times worse than beating a man? It should be just as serious.
It is generally meant they should have equal chances in education and employment, as well as deserve equal respect in society.
While beating up anyone is horrible, when a man beats up a woman it is considered worse cause we are raised that men are here to protect women, and men are through biology on higher strength level than women, thus at advantage. Doesn't mean there are no women who could easily beat up a man, but it takes either certain training or an explosion of negative emotions and right tool in hand to do it. And laws, as well as society opinion, still follow that.
If a woman beats up a child, it would also be more shocking than if two kids got into a fight.
Group of kids beating up one? Shocking as well.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I told myself I wasn't going to read another book until WoN is done, and what do I do? Start reading TFG again...

Well, on the plus side, it won't take me more than three days to read it; I just need something to do in my downtime that doesn't circulate around the comp all the time--though I've got plenty of reading to do on it, too... ^^;

Last edited:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
So, despite the fact that I'm behind on my word count, mum won't turn off the tv so I can focus. I keep asking her as politely as possible and she's just like "you're reading, I can have the tv on". Ffs, I'm reading because I can't write! >_< Either turn the friggen tv off or game, but do something that's not going to distract me. >_<

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Yes!Karaii finally finished Dare and has updated Pandora and will update it again Monday:DI love her DMC comics.Capcom should hire her to make sense of their bs.

Dude, you read her stuff, too? Awesome. ^^ Yeah, I was pretty stoked to see she'd gotten back into them, too.

CT: I can't tell if he has a lot of work ahead of him as a writer, or if the style of writing he's using is supposed to be like that. Oh well; I told him I'd review, so review I shall...though until I understand his type of prose, no concrit can really be given. x_x

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm thinking that my high school graduation's gotta get here fast I am tired of my school and wanna move on to the next stage in my life, Mission Adulthood
LOL you're not missing out on much. Adulthood is just like high school, except that you take less BS from your peers. X3

CT:
I've got a new plotline for Shadow Play and want to try tackle it today...but since it's morphed into yet another trilogy, I need to go read the two previous fics I've written so I don't mess up with inconsistency... my inner beta-reader is going mental... how did I get 52 reviews for this hunka junk? IT IS LES TERRIBELZ!

Must...not...rewrite....GAAWWWWRRRR!!!!
Brave1.gif

Lani

Dude, you read her stuff, too? Awesome. ^^ Yeah, I was pretty stoked to see she'd gotten back into them, too.

Yes I've been reading her stuff for a few years now.I was worried she might have finally gave in and quit but I'm glad to see thats not the case.She said Pandora has 2 more pages before its finished and then she will be moving on to her Vergil comic which is appparently over haflway done.

Now for current topic: saw on some game site that FF5 has a Q2 release date.Iwata did say during the EU direct that they would get it in a few months..few=3 so August?Preferably sooner as school and game time dont mesh well.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Just finished watching Mortal Kombat Legacy 2.

As expected, the best action scenes are the ones with Dan Southworth (he plays Kenshi). He's possibly the coolest guy in that series, together with Scorpion.

But the guy who plays Liu Kang is also good.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Having my hair down at this length feels weird. Everywhere I turn it's like BAM! hair. ...still too short, though. :shifty:

+ *typetytype*
OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH, there once was a hero named Ragnar the Red--
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ I will fudging kill you.
But--
Dead!
o_o *inches out of the room*
.... -_- *typeytype*
*creeps back in later* ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

Top Bottom