• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I did it! NaNo ish complete!
YAYZ!!!!!!!!! *shares confetti, cake and tim tams* :D :D :D :D
10157891.gif

....despite having only just started working on Chapter 6 and I still have 5 chapters left to write before I can say I've finished my first draft.

CwuYVpo.gif

.....oh yes, now that I'm finally cracking at my own work, somebody is nagging me for attention :rolleyes:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
@Dante's Stalker @Shadow

CONGRATS!!! :D *Busts out the party favours and snacks*

CT: I can't wait to get the rest of my Christmas shopping done (luckily, there isn't much in the first place). I hope I can get it done this week. :nailbiting:

Thank you! =D Good luck with your shopping. ^^

YAYZ!!!!!!!!! *shares confetti, cake and tim tams* :D :D :D :D
10157891.gif

....despite having only just started working on Chapter 6 and I still have 5 chapters left to write before I can say I've finished my first draft.

CwuYVpo.gif

.....oh yes, now that I'm finally cracking at my own work, somebody is nagging me for attention :rolleyes:

=D Yayz! *dances*
Well, at least you're more than halfway done? ^^ *happy* LOL Dante always needs attention. ;)

Thinking:
So...it looks like I won't be getting any rest. The next few chapters of Rebellion have absolutely nothing written for them. D: Looks like I'll be postponing posting last weeks' chapter until this week....
So I'm like:
icanteven_zpsfb7c820d.jpg

Grell_is_Jealous_by_HowlingLight_zpswxbtcfm6.gif

giphy_zpsbgomwt0k.gif

+ Cider! =D
You shouldn't drink both bottles....
o_O Why not?
You won't be able to write with a sugar-induced headache. :/
....Okay. :thumbsdown:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Thanks, Shadow!

Lol! Grell's suicide/Lady Elizabeth's decoration. :laugh: Aww, sorry about Rebellion. But hey, it's totally worth the wait. :thumbsup:

You're welcome. ^^
Thankies, but...I guess it's alright. I knew I'd come up on one of those chapters sooner or later. >_< I'm just not one for writing a chapter in a week. And I really want some rest. >_< (I swear, Grell sums up every emotion I have. :laugh:)

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
That moment when you're scrolling on your news feed, come across a pic of one of the bands you like, just to have one of their songs come on your MP3 at the exact same time.

I kid you not, this has to be like...the third or fourth time it's happened. This time, it just happened to be Kamelot. :inlove:

Viper

Premium
On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me...
(was too lazy to count all days, so here is a list)

a spoonful of his strawberry sundae (how generous)
two swings with Rebellion cause he was in a darn good mood (and those two were all I could manage)
three awkward hours waiting on him with the young foreign knight (totally not his illegitimate son, my ass)
four slices of his pizza (he must really love me)
five cards in a game of poker (I'm half asleep and he still keeps losing)
six nights of cuddling on the couch (he had to work on the seventh... damn)
seven hour ride on his bike (ouch, my poor butt...)
eight balls of solid color in a game of pool (and I pocketed them all)
nine miles jog (he called it *wheeze* a really *wheeze* light exercise)
ten kisses under hot shower (yeowza, make that cold shower!)
eleven bullet holes in my closet (all was forgiven when a demon corpse fell out)
twelve demon heads to mount on wall (so he has a weird taste)

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me...
(was too lazy to count all days, so here is a list)

a spoonful of his strawberry sundae (how generous)
two swings with Rebellion cause he was in a darn good mood (and those two were all I could manage)
three awkward hours waiting on him with the young foreign knight (totally not his illegitimate son, my ass)
four slices of his pizza (he must really love me)
five cards in a game of poker (I'm half asleep and he still keeps losing)
six nights of cuddling on the couch (he had to work on the seventh... damn)
seven hour ride on his bike (ouch, my poor butt...)
eight balls of solid color in a game of pool (and I pocketed them all)
nine miles jog (he called it *wheeze* a really *wheeze* light exercise)
ten kisses under hot shower (yeowza, make that cold shower!)
eleven bullet holes in my closet (all was forgiven when a demon corpse fell out)
twelve demon heads to mount on wall (so he has a weird taste)
I <3 this so much :laugh::thumbsup:

+ I want to nap but I've got an hour left to blog and work on my writing before the kids come home and all desire for sleep will be forfeited to keep the roof on my house.:shifty:

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
In relation to chickens. I have a joke.

Why did the chicken cross the road?

To get away from this really bad joke.

I must admit that was funny. :laugh:
But now! :bored:
*Slaps you with glove* :cautious:
I challenge you to a duel good sir! (Insert never ending Yu-Gi-Oh joke here) and prepare thy self good fiend!! o_O

I wrote and translated a name(s) from Japanese to English. I AM AWESOME!!!!!!! :cool:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm beginning to think I suck at creating threads lol
*creates thread*
One week later
*dead crickets everywhere*
That aside.... wtf am I listening to? o_O

+No mommy, the only uncanny resemblance he has to Nero is the whole customized sword thing and maybe sort of the looks. That's about it. No, really. Well geeze if you're so sure then why can I write G but when I try to write Nero I just rip the character off at any given opportunity?
++I never should have ranted at my mum about how I thought Hideki snuck into my room and stole all my original work. Now she's ranting about this to me and I'm just.... maaaa, stahp eeet.:banghead:

Top Bottom