• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Just as well I'm awake. I received a phonecall asking if I'd like to go and buy jelly beans now. :rolleyes: Yeah...I'll pass. There was me thinking that I've finally got my friends to realise that they don't call me after 11.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Hmmmmm. <---(My pondering noise.)
Do lady's like the bald look?

It varies, from person-to-person; that, and some guys can pull it off really well, while others can't.

But the real question is--do you want to do it? Because really, that's the only opinion that matters.

CT: Now we're getting somewhere...albeit slowly. I'm very rusty with Gwen. :cautious:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I did it! NaNo ish complete! Time to celebrate with a nap and, when I wake up, I'm going to drink every bottle of Martinelli's in this house and be so sugar drunk that my muses will hate me! =D Yes, apple cider makes me somewhat tipsy. What? It's the sugar. I must be part pixie or something, cuz I've never seen anyone else get "drunk" off of sparkling cider. ._. Except kids. Oh, gods, what am I?! D:

But first: I sleep. *waves to forums and crashes into bed*

+ How is it that I can run through every single way to fix why I'm feeling ill and nothing happens, but mum takes one look at me, tells me I'm dehydrated and in need of protein and that I need to go eat, and, as soon as I try her suggestion, I feel better? Is this some sort of motherly magic power? Is it possible to get it without having a kid? :unsure:

Top Bottom