• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
  1. Being in a relationship is hard. Not that I don't like it. I'm not a fan of arguments. :( most people say it's normal but I'm still not sure. You having fights. We do make up but.... I just wanna now is having arguments in a relationship normal? Causes my experience with relationships is very limited. And some marriage advice would also help.

Sent you a PM. ^.^

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
So...now that my eyes are no longer dilated, I have a totally new respect for how blurry Sug's eyes are. For a minute there, I wanted to bark at some weird shapes, too.

+ So it's been eye strain all along? Not as scary as I thought, but still. Glad I'm not crazy.
++ I has my glasses and they's sexy. Yesh, they is. Well, the frames are. Me in the frames? Not so much. Kinda detracts from their awesomeness, but....nyeh. Whoo-hoo glasses.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Last edited:

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
CT. I've been playing Devil May Cry 4 and I really like it.:thumbsup: It's like they wanted to do so much with the game and couldn't. So much potential and it got crapped on. :poop: Thanks again Crapcom! :grumpy: And for Gloria.....I don't think she even has underwear on!:cautious: I was like lolwut. I don't even...... aside from that.... I'm looking forward to beating this game on every difficulty. Something I never do. And the only games I did where No More Heroes and DmC. Congratz DMc 4 you may be on your way to becoming one of my favorite games that I'll play over and over again. :thumbsup: And I will be post my thoughts and stuff on the game after I have beaten. lol Dante <3

Dante::cool:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Lmao! You mean I haven't been driving you nuts with the uploads of it on FB? XD Here, it's much better to look at it on DA, since you can enlarge it to take in the details-which I'm pretty sure broke me, by the way. :laugh:

http://azuredarkangel.deviantart.com/art/Phenex-453114020

CT: I know some of you already had it, but...HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!
I've only seen the outlined version. He looks good :thumbsup:

CT: I nearly died this morning! I thought the pushups were going to do me in, but nope, it was the butterfly step that did it. Like. I CAN'T USE MY LEGS NO MORE MAAAAAAN!
The funny thing is that it was only the warm up.
Yes.
I fail.
:dead:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Well, dinner went better than expected, though I thought for a second there that mum and my aunt were about to punch my cousin's wife. Fun, fun, fun, family reunions.

And now to make scones for tomorrow and pack....

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Today is the best day i have had in ages my daughter who is 5 months old now just spent the last hour laughing with me it was the nicest experience i can't describe it i am even smiling while writing this and she has gone to sleep the little darling is worn out ha

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
...And Phenex officially makes his debut.

My god, Phe, you are such an a-hole. XD I'm going to have far too much fun, writing the bickering between him and Gwen.

Far. Too. Much. Fun. :laugh: Muahahahahahaha!

Top Bottom