• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I just made a complete and utter arse of myself:facepalm::laugh: I just sent one of them a message that was meant for another. This proves that I need a better naming sytem in my phone other than 'James1, James2, James 3 and James4'. I know way too many guys called James and it doesn't help when each of them have multiple phones.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
There's gotta be something wrong with me... First time I saw a Dragoon Nobody in Kingdom Hearts 2, first thing I wanted to do was snuggle the thing.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
*decides to take the day off writing, ends up coming up with a very cute, fluffy fic idea...and immediately has to swear on her life that she won't write it for two of her muses's sakes* T-T Muses are such killjoys....

+ I need to go answer my PMs. I swear I haven't forgotten about them! >_<

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Sheep... no, not the ones that stand in fields, munching grass, these:
Someone who mindessly follows and emulates anything and everything in the name of fame/recognition. A waste of flesh and brain cells.

example. "Many of the kids where I live are sheep."

Fudging internet. Don't slow down now, she could give birth any moment...

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
CT: Been writing and playing about three or so videogames I bought at Gamestop. :3 So, Fallout New Vegas, Final Fantasy 13 and Assassin's Creed 3. So much fun!!!! And once I'm done with one of these games I going to play Devil May Cry 4 and see how that goes. Maybe post my thoughts on it. :thumbsup: Y'konw get another person's opinion on it. Lawls.:rolleyes:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Noooo.
Okay I'm going to stick my distance for the rest of work today. That one sentence brings us back to square 1.
Which is really bad since we have a meeting today. And I'm not looking forward to it because 1 - his dad's a right down douche and 2- the principle knows me due to our epic fall out 2 months ago when his staff failed to do their job proper and left me with a kid with no school. So I said f you and took my eldest out of his school as well.
Uegh.
I hope Misty or Diane are his teacher. Should make the meeting more bearable.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
@Angel

Are you still interested in that Totoro sculpt suggestion at all? I still have it half-made, but had to prioritize a bunch of things as my life decided to get suddenly cray-cray since but if I know he's got a potential taker I'd finish him up. Just a thought. :>

Top Bottom