• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Ghost

Browsing The Halls of Fortuna Castle
Well I've just pre-ordered a PS4 off Amazon knowing it won't arrive till mid Jan '14 :woot:... I wonder if DmC will be released on it?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I see nothing wrong here!

Merry Late Christmas and Happy New Years everyone! :D May the Spandex protect you! lol!

lol Thanks, man. It helps I'm getting a Roodaka set, too, the last one in stock as a matter of fact. 70 dollars, but she's 244 pieces, so that gives me plenty to work with.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
lol Thanks, man. It helps I'm getting a Roodaka set, too, the last one in stock as a matter of fact. 70 dollars, but she's 244 pieces, so that gives me plenty to work with.

Woooo sounds like fun! Make sure to send photos to the forum! Its always cool to get the last in stock.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Time is irrelevant. It's all illusion. Yesterday felt like the longest day, every hour dragged by, yet here I am, the next day already, contemplating how long it felt but how fast it actually went in reality.

I'm going to miss Veebs so much here :(

Back to hospital today. Glad I'm going. I had a restless night and I feel super yuck after the doc increased the dosage. Might get some sleep in while I'm there.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Time is irrelevant. It's all illusion. Yesterday felt like the longest day, every hour dragged by, yet here I am, the next day already, contemplating how long it felt but how fast it actually went in reality.

I'm going to miss Veebs so much here :(

Back to hospital today. Glad I'm going. I had a restless night and I feel super yuck after the doc increased the dosage. Might get some sleep in while I'm there.

Time does go slow when you're bored and fast when you're having fun.

I wish it was the other way around and life would be 5x better.

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Internet is not that big. What's hiding behind those avatars I wonder. Maybe some friends or buddies from other sites. Are they being secretive or just using another mask?

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
Happy New Year, forums. May this year be better than the last.
I'll toast to that!

408478984.jpg

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Sclera Tattoos
408484612.jpg

Ah...it looks cool, but I am concerned about them willingly having the option to lose their sense of vision...:eek:
Ouch...having that done must be really painful. Coloured contact lenses would be a much safer and temporary option than having an tattoo. But they must really have been sure they wanted this to get it done and endure that kind of pain. Wouldn't do it myself, but I guess I could see the appeal.
Their ear plugs and spacers, not so much. I've seen what happens when those go wrong. It's not pretty.

Top Bottom