• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Apart from my 'iffy' tummy, Christmas has been pretty good here too... Dad started to 'push a few buttons' late in the evening though. :shifty:
Got a Jig-saw for Christmas of the Starship Enterprise (it's in the style of the Haynes Manuals that you can get for cars), I've been trying to put it together... :banghead:
Stuff gaming, I'm into jig-saws now :laugh: (ehhh, maybe not...:shifty:)

Dear government
Please stop blocking sites!
:banghead:

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
am i really that difficult a person to get a gift for? i mean, i really like all the money and gift cards...but really? huh. i had no idea :p

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Another Christmas passes and this year and no gifts..... well except from the one coostomer I helped out who gave me a re-gift and my mom giving me a gift card to Applebee. ... no gifts for anyone! Well until I get paid. Lol

But Christmas was good. Just eat some goodies I odered from figi's (which was delivered to the wrong house btw) and the leftover food no one ate one Christmas eve. sigh mom just needs to listen and either make finger food or just make spiraled ham and not pork shoulder. Just because we are Spanish doesn't mean we have to make a pork shoulder for every occasion.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Not a single word from family this Christmas. No cards, no phone calls, not even a heads up on FB from the ones who still have me on their list.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I am 28 now, and I just don't really give a hoot. I still feel like I'm fifteen half the time, when situations don't require maturity.
I know what you mean. I feel like a perpetual teenager quite often. I guess that's because I'm still a student. But, I like it that way.

To paraphrase Doctor Who: what's the point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes. :tongue:

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
SPOILERS FOR DOCTOR WHO

pater-capaldi-jenna-coleman-1.gif

peter-capaldi-jenna-coleman-2.gif

Seriously though, I had a pretty fantastic christmas I think, the last few years were a bit unlucky.
Hope you all had a great one!

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
SPOILERS FOR DOCTOR WHO

pater-capaldi-jenna-coleman-1.gif

peter-capaldi-jenna-coleman-2.gif

Seriously though, I had a pretty fantastic christmas I think, the last few years were a bit unlucky.
Hope you all had a great one!
Doctor Who has just regenerated into Malcom Tucker from The Thick of It. No wonder Clara looks worried. I can't wait for him to start swearing at Daleks and Cybermen like this:

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I'm okay with this
he did scare me at first though.
It's the eyes, right? They d look quite intense and a little intimidating.
I wonder what kind of Doctor he will be? I've heard a few speculations of him being like Tom Baker's 4th Doctor. I guess we'll wait and see. Really don't like waiting though. :tongue:

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
I think life is hard for everyone. Be it small, big, complicated or anything. Everyone has something. There is a saying that says..''There's always something good and bad with everything''.

Top Bottom