• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Sclera Tattoos -- Ah...it looks cool, but I am concerned about them willingly having the option to lose their sense of vision...:eek:
I like the concept, but hate the permanency. There should be clinically safe, easy-to-use eyedrops that temporarily color your eyes in the hue of your choice.

I was never a fan of tattoos. What if you changed your mind later? There should be more "temporary" tattoo parlors (I've only seen one).

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
If you guys thought that was painful, I think this is a close second.
408486847.jpg

Aesthetically speaking, it's kind of like a train wreck, so I can't look away from the finished piece, but that's as far as it'll go with me. I wouldn't do any of those things to myself for any reason. My friend wants a little tattoo of a rose and it led me to finding stuff like this.

So either someone has to be a bit sadistic or have a high tolerance of pain to put that kind of...art (using the term loosely) on their body (amongst other personal reasons I'm sure). *Shrug* I can't handle tattoos and piercings, seeing a needle makes me cringe.

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
So after many months of just sitting at the end of Final Fantasy 6 i finally decided to go and beat it. And i must say out of the Three Final Fantasy games I've played to completion this is my favorite one

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Hah, and people say RPing is useless....

"Glad I stayed up just a little longer so I could see this. I have been wanting to say this for a long time, but this is really something that changed my life. When I first met you at that MrRepzion video, I was in an awful state, I was seriously considering suicide. But you changed all that by just showing me some of your kindness. And I can honestly say that just talking to you for this long, has without a doubt saved my life. So now I say goodnight, and I look forward to seeing you tomorrow."

This is something a friend of mine e-mailed me, after I thanked him for participating in a wonderful, fun, and generally roller-coaster-ride of an RP. We've known each other for a year now, and the knowledge that I saved his life has opened my eyes just a little wider... I still have much to learn about the world, but I know that I can save people just by being kind. And that's all that matters.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I think I might be coming down with something. Haven't eaten all day and I'm still not hungry (everything tastes bad or smells bad to me, even though I know it's good). I'm really thirsty, though. >_< *wonders if she could buy a better immune system*

Last edited:

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
Thinking about how happy I am that loads of my favorite developers are joining my fan page on Facebook :)

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
Sorry I haven't posted all year (bud tum tss)
God I got ten days to make a DmC Birfday video, but until then
72 HIT ULTRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
I was going to try to sleep to get back in rhythm for school but I can't sleep. So I am going to play Final Fantasy 7. Time for me to see for myself if it is the holy grail that many claim it is. Or on the other hand it could be an overrated waste of time like many others claim. I'd be happy if it was just good

Top Bottom