• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

KRSkull

this is the fifth time in the past two days that i receive a message on youtube from someone asking me to give them my opinion of there work.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Characters seem to be slipping away from me, lately. =( Doesn't help me regain my confidence with characters seeing as one of my favorite authors on FFN was pushed into a writing hiatus because people were nitpicking her characters (who weren't OOC at all...). >_<

Terrutas

Some random guy added me on Steam just now.

15:21 - [>:3]Terrutas: Do I know you?
15:22 - Nutty The Human: No but i added you because i wanted to ask you somthing?
15:22 - [>:3]Terrutas: Shoot.
15:22 - Nutty The Human: Why?
15:22 - [>:3]Terrutas: Why what?
15:22 - Nutty The Human: *Shoots*
Wow. really?

REAPER 3142

Revenge Solves Everything..............
I've been thinking about my own Angel movie. I recently watched Gabriel and Legion. I liked them both but they just didn't play out as i thought or fill that gap I feel for badass Angel combat.

I was thinking of having a (fictional for the movie.) Arch Angel travel to Earth to protect a women from Demons seeking to kill her. Somewhere between the sword clashes, gun fights, and explosions, it is revealed that the women is actually the half human daughter of the Angel protecting her. She is being hunted for her extremely rare/ extremely powerful soul.

It would obviously be longer and more in depth..........................but this is it in a nutshell.

As for an actor for the angel. Pretty big fan of Karl Urban. Feel like he could deliver what that part needs.

Thoughts anybody?

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH THIS DAY? IT HAS A BAD CURSE ON IT. EVERYTHING IS WORKING AGAINST ME TODAY. UPSIDE DOWN IN MIRROR REVERSE. I dunno why this happened. I suppose everyone have a day like this at times but damn this is the worst..............

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Thanks, Shadow. That really helps. :'3

You're welcome. :3 *gives cookie*

Thinking:
A big group of women walked by on their morning walks while I was in the kitchen (like...ten minutes ago). Seeing as it's REALLY hot outside here, I kinda had to laugh; all I could think was "haha, suckers! You're out in the heat and I'm inside with cookies!" ._.

Top Bottom