• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Huh...interesting. @_@ It's kinda sweet of them if they're worried about us being wet. (Stilts also likes to lick my toes and fingers...and then he bites them. >_>)

Thinking:
Should I post this next chapter? :|

It sounds like you have a nice bond between you :3

CT: :w00t: I love it! Has to be my fave pic of Nite by herself... that I've paid for :w00t: *runs around screaming*

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Watched TV on my Xbox this evening (5 on demand)... wow, next time I'll just watch the program when it's on... I mean really, is there any need for adverts?!

Wow, Deviant art is getting really pathetic *is getting sick of all the drama*.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
the level of stupidity in my sisters is so high that the sun isn't visible to the naked eye in comparison of mass

aoshi

Honestly, the ozone layer has completely depleted in my region. The weather is so hot , its burning my skin if i go out in the middle of the day.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Ripped up lots of photos from my schools days... In a way, I feel so much better, but now my brain has rebelled and given me a dose of depression... b*st*rd

I'm sorry, but that was THE most gross cake that I've ever eaten.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I wish I'd discovered this film sooner. >_<

And thinking of a way to surprise my sister for passing her exams.^_^

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
If you don't mind me asking, but what did you see?
There was a documentary/interview thing on Animal Planet and they showed footage of them in the water. Of course, they weren't seen from a full frontal view, but it's not hard to put two and two togehter, well for me at least. Those limbs...yeah
In the second video though, I do admit that when the thing shot up it looks CGI, but the rest of it is rather...eye-startling. The show did a better job explaining it though XD

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
There was a documentary/interview thing on Animal Planet and they showed footage of them in the water. Of course, they weren't seen from a full frontal view, but it's not hard to put two and two togehter, well for me at least. Those limbs...yeah
In the second video though, I do admit that when the thing shot up it looks CGI, but the rest of it is rather...eye-startling. The show did a better job explaining it though XD
Ohh! I saw that footage on a show called 'Mermaids: the body found'. Apparently the kid who took that footage was later questioned by government agents.
Maybe it is possible. There's so much we don't know yet about the ocean...and the deeper we explore, the more new species we find, so why couldn't a mermaid-like creature be one of them.

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
Ohh! I saw that footage on a show called 'Mermaids: the body found'. Apparently the kid who took that footage was later questioned by government agents.
Maybe it is possible. There's so much we don't know yet about the ocean...and the deeper we explore, the more new species we find, so why couldn't a mermaid-like creature be one of them.
I knooooooooooooooooooooooow, right. They said something about us exploring the moon more than we have the deep ocean!

Top Bottom