• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Feeling a little depressed because I'm starting to lack the motivation to post here anymore.

I'm starting to feel like that.

CT: I'm sorry, I find it hard to believe that there isn't more that one post office where you are. I think I'm being BS'ed again...

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
So, how is taking my WHOLE computer away from me for failing to graduate an acceptable punishment? Please, enlighten me. If you want to make me miserable, then yeah, sure, it works. But that's not going to accomplish anything. It won't motivate me, it will only make me even more depressed. How sad that you don't even know how to deal with your own son.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
my dads being decent but my mum thinks i'm "on" something because i'm acting "strange" so my dad said "maybe she finally started listening"

my mum's being paranoid scared of anyone who knocks on the door like she's england's most wanted she has a rant at me for something as simple as correcting something and now she thinks i'm doing drugs -_- it's like she doesn't know me anymore i'm just some intellectually superior stranger in her house i'm there to help her out when she can't figure something out. she should know that i'm not planning on doing drugs ever and i'm not planning on drinking or smoking anytime soon. this is why i prefer my dad

Laurence Barnes

Premium
casually saving some GIF's to use on forum XD
oh%20yeah.gif

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
FFS, if you want to put the movie on, put the movie on! >_< Yeah, I'm really sick of tv, but if you're set on it, then do it instead of getting crabby at me. >_<

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Chick my Dino-Chicken and I were chased by the local police because it wouldn't be a Giant monster movie lifestyle if the government didn't chase a giant monster. In the process of running, Chick crushed a Dunken Donuts, a Burger King, and Obama's Chicago home. I will admit Chick crushing Obama's home made me smile lol.

I unofficially have a job now, AND I'm catching up on all my Super Sentai, Kamen Rider and Metal Heroes series shows so win/win!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I've been thinking about my own Angel movie. I recently watched Gabriel and Legion. I liked them both but they just didn't play out as i thought or fill that gap I feel for badass Angel combat.

I was thinking of having a (fictional for the movie.) Arch Angel travel to Earth to protect a women from Demons seeking to kill her. Somewhere between the sword clashes, gun fights, and explosions, it is revealed that the women is actually the half human daughter of the Angel protecting her. She is being hunted for her extremely rare/ extremely powerful soul.

It would obviously be longer and more in depth..........................but this is it in a nutshell.

As for an actor for the angel. Pretty big fan of Karl Urban. Feel like he could deliver what that part needs.

Thoughts anybody?

I think people might like that. The angels phase is bound to come back to the literary world at some point (maybe after some more immortals, super heroes, vampires again, then angels?)
I've been plotting to do an angel-centric story as well. So far I've done research, wrote the first draft, did some more research, scrapped the first draft, and now I'm back to research and plotting. I like to get the details right before I put my own spin on things. Else you get something like Twilight where the vampires oddly lack fangs due to no know-how about vampires.

REAPER 3142

Revenge Solves Everything..............
I think people might like that. The angels phase is bound to come back to the literary world at some point (maybe after some more immortals, super heroes, vampires again, then angels?)
I've been plotting to do an angel-centric story as well. So far I've done research, wrote the first draft, did some more research, scrapped the first draft, and now I'm back to research and plotting. I like to get the details right before I put my own spin on things. Else you get something like Twilight where the vampires oddly lack fangs due to no know-how about vampires.

I like the sound of that...............lately Iv'e just been imagining how I would want the trailer to look. One of my favorite scenes I thought of would have to be a scene where the actress is about to be shot and the angel jumps down, puts his arms around her and opens his wings. Using them as a shield to protect them both.

Or another one where she is free falling (don't have an exact reason on why yet.) while he flies through the air trying to catch up and using his pistol (Shadow Killer.) to shoot harpy-like demons.

I'm a huge action movie fan, and my favorite show is supernatural. So...........................you kinda see where I'm going with this.

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
Matt Smith is leaving Doctor Who.... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
If I couldn't rule in hell with Vergil, I'd would like to be in the Tardis with Matt Smith's doctor... :3
YES, I want David Tennant back though :( the combination of Matt Smith and the new writer changed Doctor Who into a children's comedy with a weaker storyline. Amy Pond never even came close to comparing with Rose, and there has never been a better villain since the Master. So I'm glad Matt Smith is leaving, and he can take his fez and bow tie with him. :D

CT: I have homework to do but I dun wanna :c

Laurence Barnes

Premium
YES, I want David Tennant back though :( the combination of Matt Smith and the new writer changed Doctor Who into a children's comedy with a weaker storyline. Amy Pond never even came close to comparing with Rose, and there has never been a better villain since the Master. So I'm glad Matt Smith is leaving, and he can take his fez and bow tie with him. :D

CT: I have homework to do but I dun wanna :c
i already did mework :cool:

CT: i so need to know how to hack mortal kombat. must be shao kahn

Top Bottom