• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I knooooooooooooooooooooooow, right. They said something about us exploring the moon more than we have the deep ocean!
So we know more about the moon than the large bodies of water on our own planet. I'm surprised by that.

So there really might be a chance of finding something like a mermaid. It would be exciting, but also a bit scary if something like that happened.

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
So we know more about the moon than the large bodies of water on our own planet. I'm surprised by that.

So there really might be a chance of finding something like a mermaid. It would be exciting, but also a bit scary if something like that happened.
Agreed. I think the Mermaids (if they really are) out there would be hunted or sported like game. It's always that select few of people who want to take it to the extreme; to show some endangered/nerver before seen animal as a stupid trophy on the wall.:mad:

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Agreed. I think the Mermaids (if they really are) out there would be hunted or sported like game. It's always that select few of people who want to take it to the extreme; to show some endangered/nerver before seen animal as a stupid trophy on the wall.:mad:
Like that program was saying, if people find a mermaid, they would want to expermiment on it, and then if they found more, they would either want to breed them like fish farms or hunt them, or do more experiments.
That sort of discovery would just bring a whole lot of ethical considerations.

Britt690

Like that program was saying, if people find a mermaid, they would want to expermiment on it, and then if they found more, they would either want to breed them like fish farms or hunt them, or do more experiments.
That sort of discovery would just bring a whole lot of ethical considerations.
My thoughts exactly. Look but don't touch doesn't seem relevant much anymore these days.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
My thoughts exactly. Look but don't touch doesn't seem relevant much anymore these days.
These days it's more like 'I want it now'. It reminds me of Verca Salt in Charlie and the choclate factory. Find something new, do anything and everything to it and then get bored of it.

Maybe it's for the best that some creatures stay hidden....

Britt690

These days it's more like 'I want it now'. It reminds me of Verca Salt in Charlie and the choclate factory. Find something new, do anything and everything to it and then get bored of it.

Maybe it's for the best that some creatures stay hidden....
Ugh, that girl gave me a headache. But yeah, maybe it would be best if they stayed hidden. Don't think it would benefit them much if they were exposed; there are some savages out here.

FrostFire

Nymph of Shadows
I almost wish i could rewind time for a bit and observe what i was like at the beginning of this year, and see how much this school year and its experiences has changed me.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
This going to bed at dawn and waking up after noon thing isn't a good idea. :S I may feel much better with that sleeping pattern, but it's really not conducive to getting anything done. @_@

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
If rain comes please rain like you mean it!!! I am more sick of the changing weather. Rain sun rain sun rain sun. Better be. Rain rain rain rain or sun sun sun sun. See?!

Top Bottom