• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
stoopid bloody hackers hacking my facebook account and **** getting me suspended but they forgot about security questions ****a you hackers im one step ahead im the boss of this computer!!!

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Thinking about if I'm going to make chicken, potato, and pork soup for dinner and about how amazing it is that I slept until 7am.

+ Bored. When will my games be here? =(
++ Figi's?! Why you no send mum's fruit cake?! D:

So does chicken and pork go together then?

CT: I can't believe no one wants a tv and freeview box for £10... if it was free, I bet people would be biting my friggin hand off.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
So does chicken and pork go together then?

CT: I can't believe no one wants a tv and freeview box for £10... if it was free, I bet people would be biting my friggin hand off.

I think so. o_o It's my first time trying it. *likes them both in sandwhiches, though* Realized we have a tiny ham, though, so now it's chicken and ham soup.
*wonders what a freeview box is*

Thinking:
Stilts keeps stalking Sugar around the house. As soon as the dog goes into a room, Stilts crouches down and waits for her to come back before pouncing. It would be adorable if Sug wasn't barking. >_< *headache*
+ I can't believe I'll be 20 in a month from yesterday. :S When do I start going backwards? (Note, this isn't a vanity issue...I just don't want to have to become responsible. :p)

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
I think so. o_o It's my first time trying it. *likes them both in sandwhiches, though* Realized we have a tiny ham, though, so now it's chicken and ham soup.
*wonders what a freeview box is*

Fair enough... i know chicken and bacon goes together in a sandwich :p (even better with a bit of lettuce :p)
It's something someone invented for people to get more tv channels without buying a cable of satellite dish... (ie, con more money out of the public :p)

Laurence Barnes

Premium
my saints row 2 character is epic the americans who made it have shamed the british accent so i got vengeance by taking over stillwater muhuhahahahaaa it belongs to the saints now

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
Writing Vergil is not fun. You have to really articulate his thoughts and motives before you really get into the heart of his character.:/

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Man... I respected this asshole cuz he was a furry and was open about it, but now I realize he's just a biased ass just like most of the DmC pros and antis...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Thinking about Sparda's background whilst I stare at my changed avatar and signature. Such a mystery.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Gee thanks, Stilts...I totally wanted to get up at 2am. -_- *unamused* At least this means I have time to play my new games before betaing.

+ I think I accidentally bought the French version of Assassin's Creed. ._. Oh dear. *torn between LOLing and panicking*

ZeroLove

Man... I respected this asshole cuz he was a furry and was open about it, but now I realize he's just a biased ass just like most of the DmC pros and antis...

Yeah, you can't always count on people you have something in common with. Though you're a cool furry doesn't mean other furries are like you. But I hope we don't have to be furries before you can respect the rest of us. ^^

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
Duck faces. Duck faces everywhere.
320973_586985991316893_2056433628_n.jpg

"Like in 3 sec if u have 'A' in ur name ♥"
How about no. -_-

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Yeah, you can't always count on people you have something in common with. Though you're a cool furry doesn't mean other furries are like you. But I hope we don't have to be furries before you can respect the rest of us. ^^

Nah, I'm not that kind of person. It's very difficult for me to find it in myself to hate a person, let alone an entire group of people much larger than my own.

Thanks for not thinking I'm a total weirdo though. XD This place is probably one of the few places on the internet where the community is incredibly open about things like that.

Laurence Barnes

Premium
Nah, I'm not that kind of person. It's very difficult for me to find it in myself to hate a person, let alone an entire group of people much larger than my own.

Thanks for not thinking I'm a total weirdo though. XD This place is probably one of the few places on the internet where the community is incredibly open about things like that.
i can easily hate someone but i can just as easily think of people as friends for instance i have always since i joined considered you a great friend ^_^

ZeroLove

I'm not a furry, but my ex was. ^^
So I know.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
That's just friggin typical, I get the money together and they 'sell out' of son of sparda edition on the 360! Utter bullcr*p. Gonna have to cancel my ps3 pre-order on another site (if they'll let me)... and now they aren't doing the dlc to go with it.... fan-bloomin-tastic *is not impressed at all.*

Ooh, manchester united are losing...
I wonder what mayhem i can create now...

Top Bottom