• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
i just thought of an epic idea for a new resistance game where you play as the chimera when they occupied earth 60,000,000 years ago and you have to fight off the mysterious species that drove them away from earth

please sony you must take over what insomniac has started so we can has more resistance games *-*

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
21st of january?! who are you kidding? everyone would've completed DmC by then! looks like i'll be on hiatus for a few days then :p
Such bullcr*p... geez there's always something... would it kill the town to have a DECENT gaming shop?!

Finished that pic... messed up Nite's nose... ah well, looks like it'll be done on computer :(

...ow... mah foot!

........:'(

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
21st of january?! who are you kidding? everyone would've completed DmC by then! looks like i'll be on hiatus for a few days then :p
Such bullcr*p... geez there's always something... would it kill the town to have a DECENT gaming shop?!

Don't worry, I probably won't have finished it by then. :p

Thinking:
I hope those emails went through.
+ Really awkward plotting a story with someone when the entire plot is a secret and they can't even find out the MCs' names. >_<

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Don't worry, I probably won't have finished it by then. :p

Thinking:
I hope those emails went through.
+ Really awkward plotting a story with someone when the entire plot is a secret and they can't even find out the MCs' names. >_<

Will you still be on the forums though :p

GUESS WHAT, The Mayans got it wrong. The world will now end in 2015... in either march or may... *facepalm*
*goes back to coffee*

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Will you still be on the forums though :p

GUESS WHAT, The Mayans got it wrong. The world will now end in 2015... in either march or may... *facepalm*
*goes back to coffee*

Probably. XD
Seriously? I'm...not even hyped up about the world ending anymore. :/ *wishes the predictions would come to an end**sulks into her cup of tea*

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
my obsession decrees that i make a question on ask the members thread about resistance but sinc enot many people here have played it i think i will have to make it visual

aoshi

I jus got an S rank with leon in urban chaos for a score of 1,40,000 plus. WTH???? In RE 5, That was an SS rank. Atleast i fared well in this compared my nooby performance in RE 5. Next map Steel beast, here i come.

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Thinking...

So much for a happy family on the forums, now look what happened....
I hope you go to Hell for what you've done...

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Feeling despair? I don't know what all this is all about but it helps to talk about it instead of close it inside.

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Not despair, just other things...sad things, angry things...

Thinking...

Could do with playing a round of Black Ops II right now...

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Well, I been through alot lately too. Thinking too much isn't always helpful. I took distance from my entire family and friends. Here I sit now holding onto all I have left in me. It keeps me going at least.

Top Bottom