• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I hate being the only one in the family to make the grocery list. It's like "GAHH! MUM! If the docs put you on a special diet, then you write out what you need and stop snarking at me for putting nont-so healthy stuff on the list!" DX

+ Now to explain to my (what do you call someone you're betaing for?) exactly what Fable is and how download a DocX. LOL Wall-o'-text alert.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Just getting good mood after healing it with some funny pics and videos. Well it makes me more survive new attack of winter as to this day I had rather an spring then winter XD

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I've found a new way of coloring my drawings... I love my new Verge and Nite picture <3 They're sooo cute... :blush:
Trouble is, after i've finish the next two, I'm gonna be pretty uninspired again...

Oh great, even more pictures to sort out for mum's digital frame... great when they're digital pics... not so when they have to be scanned in... or have to be converted to JPG from another file format... :(

EDIT: Strifer, I love your avatar :3

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tony Taka!!! I ordered a 2013 calendar with those :( Were too late bringing it home . It got sent back to japan :/

Ryuuou

Premium
Supporter 2014
Feeling the same way. I am trying to understand me. It starts there. Then people can begin to understand you.

When I play the piano with trust in myself I play good and people likes it. That's how it is. If I am angry at myself I would play bad with thoughts to impress the crowd. it would end in another failure. Trust yourself and people will start trusting you.

Ryuuou

Premium
Supporter 2014
Oh? You have trouble understanding yourself?
Yes, Because I am inmature and mature at the same time. Image to sleep for 8 years figuratively from 16 age to 24. That's how it feels. Now all comes back plus new adult content. Whatever. Those drugs and medicine is not good for your natural being.

ZeroLove

Yes, Because I am inmature and mature at the same time. Image to sleep for 8 years figuratively from 16 age to 24. That's how it feels. Now all comes back plus new adult content. Whatever. Those drugs and medicine is not good for your natural being.

I know what you mean. I'm 26, but I don't feel it.

Ryuuou

Premium
Supporter 2014
That's because I never had a natural life. Just now it starts coming back. Everything. Absolutely everything from childhood youth. Here and now an adult with responsibility for myself. With what left? Nothing. Only a few dreams in the future. Some mystic feeling. Like my soul is speaking to me. Keep walk this road. Relax, don't run anymore. This life is all you have.
Don't waste time by rushing into things. But that's excatly what I did. Now I regret a lot of stuff and trying to say to myself.
Don't be mean to yourself it only hurts you. Ever heard Kyrie saying: ''Nero, you're you and it is you I wanna be with''
Sigh

ZeroLove

That's because I never had a natural life. Just now it starts coming back. Everything. Absolutely everything from childhood youth. Here and now an adult with responsibility for myself. With what left? Nothing. Only a few dreams in the future. Some mystic feeling. Like my soul is speaking to me. Keep walk this road. Relax, don't run anymore. This life is all you have.
Don't waste time by rushing into things. But that's excatly what I did. Now I regret a lot of stuff and trying to say to myself.
Don't be mean to yourself it only hurts you. Ever heard Kyrie saying: ''Nero, you're you and it is you I wanna be with''
Sigh

Take your time to figure out who you are then. ^^

Ryuuou

Premium
Supporter 2014
Take your time to figure out who you are then. ^^
Sounds like a plan.:cool: I give myself time. You don't say: ''I have time''. You say: ''I take time'' I take my time that I need without any time limits. These days will drift along while I find myself. Ah, now I remember what hurted me most. I almsot lost myself christmas 2012. My body was tired of no sleep or food and I was in totalt sorrow. Good that I am feeling better. I believe happiness can be restored and it will take long time before I get through this. But it is a start at least. We are born timid you know :)

Top Bottom